Which Character Breakfast???

Which Character Breakfast??

• Akershus Princess Breakfast

• 1900 Park Fare Breakfast

• O'hana that day and switch Birthday - then give me an idea for my B-day breakfast PLEASE!!!

• Chef Mickey's

• Cape May Breakfast

Results are only viewable after voting.

tinkerbeth

Goin' back soon!!
Which one would you do with a 4 year old boy and an infant girl and a mom (me) who has never gotten do do a princess meal because her 4 year old boy thinks "Princesses are Yukky! I hate princesses!" :rolleyes:

Or, would you do a different character meal that day? I think I want to do Typhoon Lagoon that day, so a resort meal might be better...we're already doing Ohana a different day but I could switch it and do it that day instead and then do a different breakfast the day I was going to do Ohana... In which case, which one should I do on my birthday instead of Ohana? I'm struggling here people... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

So many choices! Please feel free to comment after you vote. I need guidance!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Beth :hippie:

You might want to check out the new Playhouse Disney breakfast at MGM. But I would also recommend Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace (Pooh and Friends). My daughter (who is quite a tom-boy) loved both of these when she was 4 (now 6).

You might want to check out the new Playhouse Disney breakfast at MGM. But I would also recommend Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace (Pooh and Friends). My daughter (who is quite a tom-boy) loved both of these when she was 4 (now 6).

Crystal Palace was wonderful when we at there a week and a half ago. The characters were great and the food was absolutely the best breakfast we had. We also had the best waitress of the entire trip. She was great! However, we also ate at Cape May and it was a very close second. We really enjoyed our meal there and will be back. The food was just good basic breakfast items. I really enjoyed the cheese blitz. It was very yummy! We also ate at Chef Mickey's for the first and last time. Nobody in our party liked it. Service was absolutely horrible and the food was not that good. It's not that hard to screw up breakfast but DH and I still managed to leave and ready to eat again within a hour or so because we didn't like the food. I had always thought we were missing something by not eating there. Boy was I wrong. I do not understand the hoopla about that place at all. Just my .02.

Chef Mickey's for sure! I have not checked out any other character breakfasts, but ever since I was a kid, my parents used to take me and my brothers/sisters to Chef Mickeys. Now that I have kids, I have started the tradition with them of always going to Chef Mickeys when we are there! The food is pretty good, and just seeing Mickey first thing in the AM puts me in the Disney mood!!! :sunny:

I was all excited about going to Chef Mickey's in December when we are there but I am beginning to wonder if we should go elsewhere. I am hearing more and more bad things about it. The food is bad, the service not good. I am not sure if I still want to go there. I am a HUGE mickey fan and thought that would be the perfect character meal but I don;t want to be disappointed. What do people think?

Hmmmm....so from what I'm getting so far, Chef Mickey's seems like the fav. I'm surprised b/c some of the others get such rave reviews...anyone else?

:) Beth :)

We usually decide between Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace for our character breakfasts! We've had wonderful experiences at both, I do prefer CP to CM just because of the location and less noise, but since you don't have CP on the list my vote goes to CM.

My second choice would be 1900 Park Fare...hope this helps! :mickeyjum :donald: :goofy: :tigger:

My DS4 loved CRT in Jan because we were at the castle. But I also bought him a Prince Eric costume, complete with cape, sword and shield. He was the only price there, and loved the extra special attention from all the princesses who left him with lipstick marks all over his face. :love: It didn't sit well with my DD3 who said, "I'm mad at Cinderella, she kissed my brother, now she has to marry him!!!" :rotfl2: LOL!! so cute!

WE went to Cape May, atmosphere lovely but was under the beleif that it was a pooh and firends and it was not! Dh and I were not very impressed with the food, very cold and dry. Will skip character breakfasts in future. DS was dispaoointed as it was Minnie , chip and Goofy.

rainy~daze said:
My DS4 loved CRT in Jan because we were at the castle. But I also bought him a Prince Eric costume, complete with cape, sword and shield. He was the only price there, and loved the extra special attention from all the princesses who left him with lipstick marks all over his face. :love: It didn't sit well with my DD3 who said, "I'm mad at Cinderella, she kissed my brother, now she has to marry him!!!" :rotfl2: LOL!! so cute!
:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:
I love that!! Thanks for sharing!

Tinkerbeth... do OHanna or Chef Mickey for your boy at least once, he'll love either... in a few years your daughter will be old enough to enjoy the Princesses with you!!
And go get some TONGA TOAST at the Kona Cafe on your birthday!! ::yes:: YUMM!!

Will you have another adult with you? I couldn't tell from your post. If you're the only adult with two kids I would not do a buffet. Family style (Akershus or 'Ohana) would be MUCH easier.

That's a good point! I didn't think of that but happily, yes, i will have dh with me as well. But thanks for the tip. :)

Beth

The Food was YUmmy and the place with spotless. The food area was very organized and lots of fresh fruit and yummy muffins.
my Ds (2 1/2) loved being up close to Pooh and his friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter