Which Band??

nightmareb4xmas said:
theyre over-rated sell outs...for God's sake, my Grandpa probably knows who they are...

old school green day is good
new stuff = stank

You can have personal opinions, but you don't have to cut them down so much :confused3

Some people really like their new stuff...such as myself.

Princess Ash said:
You can have personal opinions, but you don't have to cut them down so much :confused3

Some people really like their new stuff...such as myself.
I like their old AND new stuff.

And sorry about when i said finally someone picked gd cause i didnt realize.

I heard gd was starting their new album for next summer. Is tht true?

swebri94 said:
I heard gd was starting their new album for next summer. Is tht true?
Not gonna lie...I hope it has some NEW songs on it...Bullet in a Bible was only the live version of all their all-ready-made songs...

Yeah, i know about bullet in a bible. I have it. Its good, but not the BEST thing i ever saw.

Did Fall Out Boy ever make a album before under the cork tree?

o1. MCR (I used to be a huge fan)
o2. Fallout Boy (I'm not really into them, but I like some of their stuff)
o3. Green Day (Their act is old.)

swebri94 said:
Yeah, i know about bullet in a bible. I have it. Its good, but not the BEST thing i ever saw.

Did Fall Out Boy ever make a album before under the cork tree?
Yes they did. they have:

1)Take this to your grave
2) My heart will always be the B-side to my tounge.
3) Evening out with your girlfriend
4) From under the cork tree.

they also did a cd with project rocket called split.

hope i helped!

yeah ok, i know green day was touring for this...past winter? are they still touring or have they stopping and are going back, like in the summer, after they release the next album...?
im saving up to get floor tickets to see them but if they stoppped touring then i can hav more time...

PunkGothicBabe said:
yeah ok, i know green day was touring for this...past winter? are they still touring or have they stopping and are going back, like in the summer, after they release the next album...?
im saving up to get floor tickets to see them but if they stoppped touring then i can hav more time...

:confused3 You could prolly just Google it to find out...

I saw it on a website i think they r gonna make an album

lately I can't stand the lot of them.

greenday is way past their hayday. Their music just isn't good anymore. It was when they first got together, but then they went into the downward spiral.

MCR is whiny

fallout boy is probably the lesser of the evils.

so I guess

FOB
GD
MCR.

Mm Yeah I Like All Of Them But As Of Now I Am In The Mood For Some Fall Out Boy Its No Competition They Are All Equal And Very Good I Just Have Different Moods For Them All.

BUT GREENDAY IS LIKE LAST YEAR TO ME THO. I WAS CRAZY ABOUT THEM LAST YEAR AND ALL THE YEARS BEFORE. THIS YEAR IT JUST GETS ON MY NERVES HEARING THEM ALL THE TIME.

It would be a lil better if they went back to their old stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter