Which ADRS would you choose

Mpim543

Earning My Ears
i feel like I overbooked character meals we are going to Disney for three days as we have a cruise afterwards. We will have our young daughter with us and I don't to over do it. Is there any ADRS that are a must have and are there ones I should get rid of?

Here's our schedule:

Arrival day: pm @ 1900 park fare dinner

Day 1
CRT breakfast
Ohana dinner

Day 2
Akershus Am
Hollywood and vine dinner

Day 3
Crystal palace am
Be our guest pm

I think that you have great meals picked out. When just thinking about which meals your young daughter might like best, I would go with: CRT (so she can meet the princesses and eat in the castle), Hollywood and Vine (not sure about the food but, I believe, Minnie Mouse and friends would be there for dinner) and Crystal Palace (for the Winnie the Pooh characters). I do have to say that Be Our Guest is one of our favorites for the food and ambiance. Also, while I really enjoyed 'Ohana dinner, I have picky eaters so we prefer the breakfast there. You have wonderful meals booked so I think you'll be happy regardless of which ones you keep. Good luck and have a great time!

And I think they are far enough apart time wise that you will all be hungry again.
'Ohana, even though not a character meal at dinner, will keep your daughter busy with lots of fun entertainment!
I wouldn't change anything, I think you've got this!

Looks good! No, not too much! All are great meals. We love Akershus for breakfast, and you can ask for Mickey Waffles (Shh! I know they are not on the menu), but you can order them. BoG is a must! We eat there on every trip. The Beast has been re-imaged for the upcoming movie too. H&V and the Minnie Seasonal Dine is cool too, we enjoyed it for Halloween. CP - love the made to order omelets, good choices for kids too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter