Which 2 TS credit restaurant?

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
I have viewed the menus on Deb's site and we are considering Yachtsman and Narcosse (Spelling). We have done the cali grill and the mneu as it stands now is not appealing to the teens in our group so its a no go this trip. How is the service? We will have our teen boys and our daughters who will be 6 months and 2 at the time. We will be eating early probably 5:30pm for the sake of the girls and other dinners.

I ate at both restaurants on my stay in September.

Both had excellent food in my opinion, but if you are looking for lobster then go to narcoosee's

I think the Yachtman's steakhouse might have a more enjoyable atmosphere if you are bringing youngsters. While Narcoosee's isn't as posh as Victoria & Alberts it had a more white table linen feel than the Yachtmans.

But, I think you cannot go wrong

Lobster is not a must to our group. Our teens seem to find theYS menu more appealing. We will be staying at the BCV's so it would also be a short stroll instead of a drive which is pretty appealing to the husband and I.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter