Which 2 credit signature dining to choose???

67mike

Mouseketeer
We are going on the dining plan.

I can use one TS that is 2 credits each (signature).

I tried to get California Grill and it is totally booked.

So, I went with Jiko instead.

What are your suggestions for the 2 credit restaurant????

Citrico's or Narcoossee's since you can't get in Cali. Never been to Jiko so can't speak.

Jiko is awesome and a great choice.

Other good 2 credit places that I would recommend are Citricos, Artist Point and Flying Fish.

Love, love, love Jiko....don't think you'll be dissapointed. We have eaten there several times and always had awesome food and service.

We also enjoy Hollywood Brown Derby, Narcoossee's, Artist Point. I think you will be happy with any of the signature restaurants. We've been happy with any of the ones we have tried :)

We LOVE Jiko - won't do a trip without dinner at Jiko. I think you've already made the right decision

Jiko is outstanding. One of the best restaurant experiences we've had anywhere, not just in WDW. Keep Jiko.

To echo the last few posters, keep Jiko. It's completely worth it. Great menu, great specials, great wine list, and no matter how full the place is, you never feel rushed or crowded. It's one of the three best dining experiences in the whole of WDW, in my opinion.

If it's your thing, there's also a nice, relaxing bar above the restaurant, called Victoria Falls, that overlooks Boma. We eat at Jiko on every trip, and we also stop in at Victoria Falls for pre-meal drinks before those meals on every occasion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter