Which 1 TS restaurant...

principessa0ox

Mouseketeer
is the best value on the DDP? (ie, the most expensive;)) In a resort? I have a Boma planned but I'm thinking I should milk the DDP for all its worth and look for something more expensive if there is anything?

Hmmm...In a resort? Great question!

According to AllEars, Boma's buffet is $30.88.

Shutter's at CB has a steak for 27.99
The Wave at CR has a tenderloin for 28.99
Maya Grill at CS has two steaks priced at 29
GF Cafe has a steak for 27.99
Olivia's at OKW has a steak for 27.99
Whispering Canyon at WL has a steak for 28.99
and the most expensive entree I found was at the Captain's Grill at the YC--snow crab legs 29.99

Assuming that the DDP still has a drink and dessert included (I haven't used the DDP in 2010,) you are getting a better 'value' at one of these restaurants. Of course, folks have different opinions of value...but I LOVE to see the bill for what we would've paid vs. what we do pay on the plan!

I had steak and shrimp with snap peas and garlic mashed potatoes at Big River Grille at the Boardwalk. It was delicious. I have reviews of it on "Two Delicious Birthdays" on the review board. Give it a try!! So good!

Chef Mickey's is the most expensive buffet I believe - $34.06 per adult regular pricing, $38.33 during seasonal pricing (this is for dinner). kids are $17.03/19.16

Ohana at the Poly is also pricey - adults are $30.99 regular pricing and I believe $34.99 seasonal. Kids 14.99/16.99.

Both cost more than the total kids' DDP daily cost!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter