Where's the Nearest Shop

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
We are staying at the All Stars Resort in August and as a Non-Driver that will be using Disney Buses, can you tell me where the nearest shop is to buy Pop,snacks etc, we have stayed here before and Disney prices are not cheap. I have heard that there is a shop somewhere near Downdown Disney. Does anyone know exactley where?

Thanks for any info.

There is a Goodings supermarket at the Crossroads which is reasonably near to DTD but it would be quite a walk with shopping. You might want to take a cab. Walk along past the DTD hotels and you come to a big road, can't remember which number, cross this road(at your peril!!!) and Goodings is right there. There are also some other shops and restaurants.
How are you getting to your hotel? If you take a limo you can get a grocery stop en route.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

gilld

From the airport to the hotel we have coach transfers, and then from our hotel we take the disney bus's to all parks and downtown disney. I thought as we go to Downtown Disney quite a few times, while we are there that there might be a supermarket within walking distance of the disney bus stop at Downtown. We wont be buying much just things like pop, crisps,milk, etc.

Thanks for the info.

Hi Florida Sun,

For your pop requirements I expect a refillable mug would be a good option, do you know all about these?

Cheers

Karen

Karen

yes thanks I do know about these mugs and they are great value, we will be using these but sometimes my daughter and I like to carry a small bottle of pop with us to the water parks/parks. Although thinking about it,I suppose we could fill up these bottles from our refillable mugs.

Thanks

Goodings at the Crossroads is a very touristy one and not cheap. It's also a tidy walk from Downtown Disney.
If you are staying at Allstars you are not far from 192 West and there are several Supermarkets there. Wouldn't think a cab to those would be very expensive. Prices would be cheaper there and you could do one big shop to last you for the trip.
Carol:wave2:

Thanks Carol

Think your right, get a cab and do one large shop. Sounds the best option.

Cheers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter