Where's the Best Pool?

ToyStoryMom_inRI

Earning My Ears
My family and I will be in Disney May 21-26th. I will be working a few of those days so my mom and son will be hanging out by the pool while I'm out. What resort in the $100 night range has a really great pool and play area for a 6 year old? We're looking for a pool that's not just big, but may also have slides and such.

Thank you!

We stayed in Port Oleans River Side. We LOVED the pool. They had two pools we could go in. One was a small cold one right out-side our "Byou" with nothing. The other is AWESOME!! It was a tiny bit of a walk from where we were staying, but defenetly worth it!::yes::

It has steps going into it and a 3' section, (If you have any little kids) and a HUGE pool area. It also has a twisty, but small pool. It was a lot of fun, and you can wait at the bottom of the slide for your younger kids if needed.

As for the price, go to MouseSavers.com (or somthing like that), and a reduced sale price might come.

Hope you have a ton of fun,

AmoDolphin

The pool at CS was neat, nice mexican pyramid and slide and in that price range . My favorite though is SAB at the YC&BC with AKL a close second

I thought the POR Riverside pool is decent, but there are probably better themed pools. To me, the best thing about POR main pool is the shade, privacy and landscaping. The main pool is situated on an island. There are many chairs/tables in the shade, plus the food court is just across the bridge. POR has smaller pools amongst the complex, and they are a lot more quieter.
A small, but well shaded playground is very close. The pool is large and accommodated all the guests that stayed during Easter Week.

SC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter