Where's Earl?

Hopefully he's just taking another breather. I can see why he occasionally wants to step away for a bit.

I just hope he hasn't gone the way of CoasterFEV and IOATech :(.

Originally posted by MrNonacho
Hopefully he's just taking another breather. I can see why he occasionally wants to step away for a bit.

I just hope he hasn't gone the way of CoasterFEV and IOATech :(.

Yep as I’ve told a couple of people I think a thread related to Jim Hill may have done it. Seems that some people have trouble explaining their position on personal opinions. That does not mean that other people here do not respect or agree with those opinions. It just means that we have trouble understanding the point they are trying to make. I don't have a problem with people being cryptic especially when it relates to there job but if they should not let those post continue outside the frame of protecting their job or position. Hope all that made sense? If not just ask I won't get mad and not post again. :)

yeah. I also think that "Jim Hill Thread" was "the bomb"
Earl deleted all his post in that thread and posted in his last post in that thread. "I'm done now" or somehting like it. This was the last I heard from Earl.:confused:

Earl, If you are still with us and read this, at least tell why you have gone. I really hope he is taking a break. Maybe hes even on vacation. Who knows ????

*Hopes to see Earl soon* Toby

Earl was actually King Kong. (Why do you think he spoke with such authority?)

He's been dismantled and placed in storage.

Originally posted by kellymonaghan
Earl was actually King Kong. (Why do you think he spoke with such authority?)

He's been dismantled and placed in storage.

Spoken like a true Monty Python fan! ;)

Karen :smooth:

I missed the post referred to, BUT I think Earl is really hiding out from me. He knows I LOVED Kong and he deliberately got rid of it because he is secretly prejudiced against Molokaiians and he is afraid of my reaction. :eek: :p ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter