Where'd everybody go? Callin' all the old DISer's!!!

Pebblszzz

<font color=teal>Official Member of TFPP, but plea
Just thought I'd pop in and say howdy.

Where's all the people I used to know, didja all have to go into the DIS protection program and get your DIS names changed, or WHAT????

OMG, look at all these smileys I can choose from now...

:grouphug:

Same snoopy here. :)

Give us a rundown on what's new with you Pebblszzz!

Update:

Poppy, the oppossum, well....got BIG. I dunno if you're familiar with their anatomy, but they drag their (very big/strong/long) tails as they walk. They're not like kitties in a litterbox, they don't cover it up...they simply step forward and drag their tail through it and the bathroom got...how shall I say..."painted with poo" on a regular basis. He is now living happily at a rehab center with a whole bunch of his distant cousins.

I live just outside of Denver now, and although I miss a lot about Florida/Orlando, I do not miss the heat, humidity, or bugs. It's much dryer here (go through TONS of lotion), fewer bugs, and we have mountains and snow. I love it!!!

Heck, those who know me here know I only went to WDW when TVT dragged me...and he had to pay.

I'm off to a deserted stretch of beach for a 10-day vacation this weekend, so if I disappear again, maybe I decided to stay...

What's the latest with y'all?

Robin? Where are you, girl?

Hey Pebbles - long time no see

Congrats on the move - and have fun at the beach

:)

There are a few people from the old days still around. I've been here since 99.

Hey Pebs! Nice to see you!

Denver sounds like a HUGE change. I hope you enjoy your beach trip....:)

Hi Pebbs! I'm still here off and on. Denver sounds AWESOME! Snow sounds wonderful as well!

Well I have only been here since 2003, but I rememeber you. :wave:

You left Florida! :earseek: hope you enjoy your beach vacation. :goodvibes

Was thinking about you and your shark just the other day, with the report of all the spinner sharks off south Florida. I have friends who moved outside Denver (Greenville, I think? :confused3 ) just before Thanksgiving...they LOVE it! Glad you mentioned TVT....I don't think I have seen him post since the hurricanes last fall.. :sad2: I know his neighborhood took a beating.
Gald you are enjoying life...and 10 days at the beach sounds AWESOME!

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter