Where you from and when you goin?

neilsalop

Mouseketeer
i was just curious of when you are all goin to diney and where your livin now cuz i might see you there. im goin on the 9th and comin back on the 24th of december and im from england. so plz reply xxx

Millie Neil salops daughter x

I live in Nova Scotia Canada.
I am going to disney in 2010.

I don't know if I should post on here or not...Lol.

You can just read my Location info on here about where I live and how far I am from disney..lol.

I live in Kent, England, and i'm in WDW from 27th -29th November, and the 4th - 12th December. I'll be in Vero Beach from 29th November - 4th December.

New Brunswick, Canada.

Undetermined at the moment. Possibly Christmas 09, or springorsummer '11.

im from ________ New Jersey.
im going to disney from January 7th - 11th, because my mom and my dad are running the marathon

I'm from Southern Nevada and I go at random times because we take lots of trips to California a year.

We might go for Christmas.
I'm from Tennessee. :woohoo:

I'm not gonna tell you what state I live in but I live straight up north from it (but not like up north) and I havent gone to disney since i was 5 =(

i live in iowa and i'm going november 27-december 3rd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter