Where would you go that first night???

Ohana's has been mentioned, and I'd agree. Our 3 year old LOVED it!

In addition, I'd like to suggest Whispering Canyon at the WL. Lots of fun, good food, no characters (well, other than the waitstaff, who are certainly "characters", but in an entirely different meaning of the word), but again, our 3 year old loved it (DON'T ASK FOR a) Ketchup or b) a big glass of water! or c) straws....or maybe DO ask for them, and watch what happens).

Are you on the Dining Plan? If not, I'm pretty sure I read that the Swan has character dining. (But it isn't on the plan).

I vote for Chef Mickey's! It was the perfect kick off on our trip. Perfect characters (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip, Dale, and Donald), and very fun atmosphere. Nothing makes you feel more "Disney" than hanging with Mickey and the gang! My kids have decided that it will forever be our arrival day tradition.

I wou;d say Chef Mickey, fun with characters.

'Ohana does not have characters but there are cocnut races and hula ocntests for the children and book a table at the right time and you will see wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter