Where to watch Wishes from Contemporary?

WeluvDisney2

<font color=teal>Proud member of Klutzes Anonymous
I know you can watch Wishes from the California Grill, but we have 4 kids and would rather eat at Chef Mickey's and watch the fireworks from someplace else in the Contemporary before or after we eat. Where would be the best spot from inside the Contemporary to view them? Thanks for your help!

There is an area right outside of the 4th floor concourse, where Chef Mickey's is and past the shops.
WISHES music is also piped into this area!

Click here to view one of my CR pictures of the 4th floor viewing area!:wave2:

Have a wonderful time!!!!:wave:

Thanks BambiTamby! I hope I don't sound dumb, but how do we get to this area? Is it usually crowded?

No dumb questions here on the DIS!:sunny:

There are double doors on the side, near one of the shops.
You won't miss it.

Shouldn't be too crowded.
:wave:

Hopefully this is not another dumb question. I have a "tower room" reserved for at the end of Nov. for 4 of us. We were told we'd be in a 12th floor room. I tried reading the Contemporary thread, but have not finished.

Can you watch Wishes from your room if you are that high up in the building? I have 2 little girls, age 6 and 8, who love fireworks. We are staying for the 1st time at a Disney hotel and chose the Contemporary. They want to see DIsney fireworks for real. I hope we did the right choice.

WELCOME to you, too, Dr. Quack!:wave2:

The 12th floor CR is one of the concierge floors and you can request a MK view, odd numbered room for viewing WISHES and the castle.

We were on the 11th floor in March and the 14th this last August and LOVED the view!:teeth:

Click here for my webshots page with CR pictures, and other resorts.

Click onto the CR Tower and the CR 14th links to view.
This will give you an idea of the view.:sunny:

And, please come and join us in the LIZARD LOUNGE!
Lots of concierge advice for your upcoming trip!::yes::

Oh, yes! Here's some pics from JANET2K's photo site of the 12th floor CR.....click here and HERE for some great view pictures!

Thank you, BambiTamby. I saw the "Lizard Lounge" thread, but did not open it. Was not sure what to expect.

Those are some great pictures. Looks like you've stayed everywhere.

It looks like I have a lot more reading to do.

I thought I heard that there was a certain t.v. channel you can put on during Wishes and hear the music right in your room. Is this true? What channel is it?

Memory serves correct, it is channel 20.:teeth:

But, any CR CM should be able to correct me if I'm wrong!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter