Where to stay?

abby

Abby's Mom
We have stayed at Paradise Point resort and spa twice and LOVED IT. I have also stayed on hotel circle and while it was ok it was not the same experience. But Paradise has gotten so expensive. What would be kinda like it? What hotels are by lego land, (I am thinking maybe two nights up there then Paradise Point) any help is appreciated.

We just returned and stayed at two different hotels (stayed in SD day before and day after our cruise). We quite liked the Comfort Inn (there are two) in hotel circle. We ended up getting dropped off at the wrong hotel but that was okay. We didn't go to any parks that day but I don't think that there was a free shuttle to Sea World or any park. It was a suite so there was a kitchen so if you're staying long that is a good deal and the continental breakfast was pretty impressive as you get to make your own waffles. we also stayed at the super 8. it was about the same price as the Comfort Inn but the room was not impressive. While there was a free shuttle to sea world it wasn't great for the price in my opinion.

Hope that helps??

The closest hotel to Legoland is the Grand Pacific Palisades. It's not on the water, but has a nice pool area. Closer to the water is a Hilton Garden Inn. If you want to stay more upscale, the Four Seasons Aviara is in the area.

For San Diego you might consider Dana Inn, it has been recently renovated. www.danainn.com

For Carlsbad, check out tamarack Beach resort. not on the beach, but across the highway. Kids like it because they have fun pool toys and free videos. There's also a Best Western near the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter