Where to stay with 2yo twins??

Lover_of_Disney

Mouseketeer
We will be taking our 2.5 yr old twin boys :scared1: to Disney the first week in December!! We will also be bringing our nanny to help out with baby swap as well as allowing hubby and I to visit PI at night.

I am looking into the villas but I am not sure if that is the most cost effective solution. I really would like to be in the EPCOT resort area for the obvious reasons. Our nanny will also need her privacy so would probably have to either get a 2 bedroom villa or two standard rooms.

I also thought about 2 rooms at POP Century but I am not crazy about the location...

Both DH and I are very experienced Disney veterans but this is our first time visiting with children. Any suggestions??? Thanks all!:cool1:

I think a villa is totally the way to go. You could rent points from a DVC member to make it more cost effective. Both the BC and the BW have villas.

I am a DVC member so partial to getting a 2-bdrm villa at either the Boardwalk or the Beach Club however just thought I'd also mention that the All Stars now has family suites that you might consider if you haven't already looked into that. Have to say though, we stayed at the All Stars last September in one of the regular rooms and we are not fans (mainly due to the location since we did not have a rental car that trip), but the suites would offer you more room and probably be cheaper than renting a 2bdrm villa.

hth

Hi, Not sure how much privacy your nanny needs. My girls are 4 and we are leaving in 2 weeks for their 4th stay at the Boardwalk Villas. We have always gotten a 1 bedroom. There is a king size bed and room for 2 pack and plays if you don't mind it being a bit snug on the sides of the bed.

The nanny could stay in the living room on the pull out couch if that is enough privacy for her/him. There is only 1 bathroom but you can't beat the location!

We LOVE this hotel. It is also very nice to have a kitchen with the kids so you can get some regular food into them before you head to the parks for the day.

If you are planning on a Villa you probably cannot rent points. The 1st week in december is very busy most things are booked already. You will be able to get a ressie through CRO. I would do adjoining rooms at POFQ if I could not get a Villa.:goodvibes

Thank you everyone for your suggestions! I booked a 1 bedroom at Saratoga Springs yesterday. DH is an airline pilot so we book through an interline agency. 5 nts for 1040.00!

Our nanny is okay with the sleeper sofa!

Thank you everyone for your suggestions! I booked a 1 bedroom at Saratoga Springs yesterday. DH is an airline pilot so we book through an interline agency. 5 nts for 1040.00!

Our nanny is okay with the sleeper sofa!

You will be so glad that you did. We stayed in a villa when our pair was 3 and our spare was 2. I can't describe in words the joy of havinga washer/dryer in the room. The night before we left I threw a load in and came home with almost all CLEAN laundry.:banana:

Having the kitchen was great too. We got some groceries and were able to make sure that we got some stuff the kids would eat that was healthy. We had them eat that before we would head out to the parks. Because I knew that they had something healthy in them I didn't stress about what they would eat while we were out and about. Having the two separate rooms was great when we went back to the hotel for naps also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter