Where to Stay March 2004?

Jodi1980

<font color=FF00CC>Pixie Dust can even make a mood
It will be my teenage daughter and I spending spring break at WDW. We've stayed at Shades of Green during last trip and I stayed at Port Orleans once by myself.

I would like Dolphin because it's close to MGM and Epcot and I will hopefully get the gov't rate. But I think my daughter would like Port Orleans because it's so pretty. Or I was thinking of Wilderness Lodge, if the rate is good, because of the boat ride to MK and how beautiful the resort looks.

I would go with the Dolphin and stay in an Epcot resort. The convenience of the resorts in this location can not be beat. You are minutes away from 2 major parks and numerous great restaurants and nighttime entertainment. This area is beautiful and teenagers usually love being in this location.

Check early for the government rate. It is not available for the first week of March in 2003.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter