Where to stay at CSR

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by elaine and the boys, May 1, 2005.

1. elaine and the boys

elaine and the boys DIS Veteran

Hi all! Need some advice. Where would you stay at CSR and why? Casitas, Cabanas, Ranchos? We're going at Christmas time, so I doubt we'll be spending much time at the pool. It's me, my DH, DS15 and DS13.
    Thanks! Any happy May Day! :sunny:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Kimberly

Kimberly DIS Veteran

I'd say whatever is closest to the food court and the bus stop/parking lot, so it's never a far walk to anything.

4. athenna

athenna DIS Veteran<br><br><font color ="blue">I've been w

My vote would be to stay in the Casitas section. It's the closest section to the main building: food court, shop, check in, etc.
    Not too long a walk to the pool, either.

5. sarahj

sarahj Mouseketeer

We were in Casitas 1 last September and loved it. We were very close El Centro, which was great, pretty close to the Casitas pool and not too bad of a walk to the main pool, so we were quite happy with the location. Going back in June and have requested the same location. Hopefully we'll get it.

6. LoraJ

LoraJ <br> I need a vacation!<br><font color="blue">Want

Cabanas!!!!!
    Not a bad walk to either the pool or main buildings. Lots of hammocks on the beach to relax in. The area seemed a lot quieter than the Casitas. In fact, when I walked over to the Casitas, I felt like I was in a whole different resort. lol.

7. sarahj

sarahj Mouseketeer

It was September when we stayed in Casitas 1 and there was hardly anybody there at all. It was extremely quiet. Maybe other times of the year it is busier there. We never once saw anybody who was staying in any of the surrounding rooms to ours. :cool1:

8. DisneyJen0504

DisneyJen0504 Married my Prince Charming. Mommy to

We love the Casitas-stayed there last trip-close to food court, shopping, and bus!!