Where to park and how much at Port C

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Delrea, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Delrea

Delrea Mouseketeer

Departing on a 7 night in Nov. We'll be driving in. Where should we park and how much should we be prepared to pay?
    Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Zandy595

Zandy595 DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f

We always park right at the port (Canaveral). As far as I know, it's still $15 a day, but I heard they were thinking about lowering the price. Here's hoping...

4. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

With 7 cruises down & 3 more scheduled, we too have always parked at the Port as well. I know it cost more :eek: than other lots in the area, but it's fast, easy & the convenience is hard to beat. :cool1:

5. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

It depends on what you want. Parking right at the cruise terminal will cost you $120 ($15 per DAY X 8 days....yup, the partial days count)

Park and Cruise (off site)...check current rates on line. It is either $5.99 or $6.99 + tax, and they sometimes have specials for $4.99. Great service, locked/fenced area. Complimentary shuttle to/from the port.

Some hotels are offering coupons for 40% off terminal parking...makes them look better. Other hotels have parking at their location (free with stay or charged, depending on the hotel and the package booked).

6. linco711

linco711 DIS Veteran

I agree...park n cruise..no need to spend more....:goodvibes

7. BigJon

BigJon will work for Dole Whip

I've done 12 Disney cruises so far. The first 9, I parked at Port Canaveral. On the 10th (last October), we tried ParkNCruise. Yes, you will have to wait a few more minutes to get to the ship, and to get back. But, you will save a lot of money. One time when I parked at ParkNCruise, we unloaded our bags, I paid, I parked the car and got directly on the bus, and we left within a couple of minutes. Personally, I'm glad there are people that still like to park at the port. That means there's less people at ParkNCruise.:)

8. luv34747

luv34747 Earning My Ears

9. sweetiee

sweetiee Mouseketeer

10. loricdietzel

loricdietzel Mouseketeer

If you are staying overnight the Best Western, La Quinta Inn, and one more (can't remember the name!!) offer a 40% off coupon for parking at the port which makes it close in price to the lots further out and you get the convenience.

11. Capt_BJ

Capt_BJ So Many Times

Long gone altho in a curiously unwise bus' decision another company has opened a lot at the same location using a very similar name. I dunno what they're thinking . . .

There are at least 6 places with $5.99 parking within a 5 mile radius of the port - all with shuttles