Where to Order a Cell Phone Battery & Car Charger?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by tarheelmjfan, May 23, 2007.

1. tarheelmjfan

tarheelmjfan <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue>

I want to get my DH an extra battery & charger for his cell phone for Father's Day. Does anyone have a suggestion for the best & cheapest place to order them online? I really don't want to run all over town looking for one. If it matters, his phone is an LG VX6000. TIA :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MrsPMC00

MrsPMC00 Mouseketeer

You can try letstalk.com. We have gotten accessories thru them before. Good luck!

4. Hedy

Hedy <font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind

eBay.

5. pbharris4

pbharris4 DIS Veteran

Go to Shopzilla and type in cell phone batteries or type in the model phone and accessories..you'll get several stores that sell sccessories for that and compare prices right there.

6. Robmom

Robmom <font color=blue>I used to be one of those kids<br

7. tinaluis

tinaluis DIS Veteran

Another vote for eBay. I got a home charger, car charger and leather case for DH's phone for about $7!

8. disneyjammin

disneyjammin Mouseketeer

Amazon.com, just bought a charger for .01 cent!!!shipping was 5.98 for a total of $5.99, I also bought a motorola battery for my razor for $3.18 a few months ago. good luck:goodvibes

9. tarheelmjfan

Thanks for all the suggestions. :) I'll price compare to see who's cheaper. Are the accessories from all these places the same quality? I'm afraid I'll order something, because it's cheap, then get junk. :o

10. christinadei

christinadei <font color=red>Tagless for eternity (well, until

I second www.cellphoneshop.net. We use them all the time. They are very cheap. Shipping is a little slow, as they are shipped directly from China. The accessories are a bit cheaper made, but they are well worth what they charge for them. there are usually discount codes or free shipping. The other bad thing is that it takes them a little while to get accessories for newer model phones.

11. GoldenOldie

GoldenOldie DIS Veteran

I have in the past used cellphoneshop as well as http://www.wirelessemporium.com/ with equall good results. Both had what I needed at a decent price and the ordering was very easy.

12. Bambi5826

Bambi5826 Mouseketeer<br><font color="red">The Tag Fairy say

ebay. i have ordered several things from the itrimming store/auctions. great deals, great products. i have gotten 2 batteries for LG phones and 1 car charger.

13. tink2dw

tink2dw Pixie Dust or Bust!!

Radio Shack guarantees their car chargers and the great thing is if you change services and the charger hole is different, you don't have to scrap the charger cord, you just buy the new proper end for about $5.00 instead of $40.oo for the whole thing!!!!

14. tarheelmjfan

Thanks again for your suggestions. I ended up ordering them from Amazon Marketplace. The charger is from Wireless Emporium. It was $7.99 with free 1st class shipping. I thought that was pretty good. The battery is from BargainCell. I hope they're dependable, & it's a decent battery. I'll keep all your other suggestions in mind for future reference. I need to buy a battery for my cell phone soon.