Where to mail a coconut?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by pearlieq, Jul 19, 2005.

1. pearlieq

pearlieq <font color=green>They can sit & spin<br><font col

I searched on this and didn't find anything. Gee, I wonder why? :blush:

Where on the Western itinerary can you mail coconut "postcards" home? Also, does anyone know the cost?

Thanks!

2. zellda

zellda Mouseketeer

I believe these are available at several shops on Key West, but I don't know what it costs to mail them.

3. mostyn17

mostyn17 DIS Veteran

I'm not 100% sure on this...but if I remember correctly, It's between 9-15 dollars..... :earseek: I wanted to do it too and I thought it was way to pricy. I could be wrong. It's been a few years since I have been on the western.

Hope this s correct,

Travis

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. snelsonbrown

snelsonbrown "We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo Approved Advertiser

Hello there,
    I will be going to KW this weekend and would be more than glad to mail a coconut postcard for you - the cost is around $12.00 --write me at snelsonbrown@aol.com - I will be more than happy to do this, in fact I am thinking of getting some and bringing them back for those that want to do this.
    Blessings always
    Shirley

6. wdwstar

wdwstar DIS Veteran

snelsonbrown Wow that it very cool :cool1: of you to do that for people. ;) I maybe interested, but i have to figure out what i want it to say... something about our up coming magic cruise leaving new years eve,hmmm, ill let you know later today. thanks :sunny:

7. castlegazer

castlegazer Soccer Mom! Soccer Player & Mom! Go USA!

have fun going home and seeing all the other 'ol conches Shirley!!! ;) :sunny:

8. pearlieq

pearlieq <font color=green>They can sit & spin<br><font col

Thanks so much, everyone, for the info!

Thanks for your very generous offer, Shirley! We'll probably wait until we get there to send one, but I really appreciate the offer and the info!