Where to mail a coconut?

pearlieq

<font color=green>They can sit & spin<br><font col
I searched on this and didn't find anything. Gee, I wonder why? :blush:

Where on the Western itinerary can you mail coconut "postcards" home? Also, does anyone know the cost?

Thanks!

I believe these are available at several shops on Key West, but I don't know what it costs to mail them.

I'm not 100% sure on this...but if I remember correctly, It's between 9-15 dollars..... :earseek: I wanted to do it too and I thought it was way to pricy. I could be wrong. It's been a few years since I have been on the western.

Hope this s correct,

Travis

Hello there,
I will be going to KW this weekend and would be more than glad to mail a coconut postcard for you - the cost is around $12.00 --write me at snelsonbrown@aol.com - I will be more than happy to do this, in fact I am thinking of getting some and bringing them back for those that want to do this.
Blessings always
Shirley

snelsonbrown Wow that it very cool :cool1: of you to do that for people. ;) I maybe interested, but i have to figure out what i want it to say... something about our up coming magic cruise leaving new years eve,hmmm, ill let you know later today. thanks :sunny:

have fun going home and seeing all the other 'ol conches Shirley!!! ;) :sunny:

Thanks so much, everyone, for the info!

Thanks for your very generous offer, Shirley! We'll probably wait until we get there to send one, but I really appreciate the offer and the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter