Where to get engaged/married buttons in Disney...but outside of the parks?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by jgh, Dec 27, 2012.

1. jgh

jgh Peter Pan!

Headed down to Disney for half a day on New Years Eve...doing Downtown Disney and a boat ride to Port Orleans Riverside. Will be headed to Universal Studio's on New Years Day.

Is there anywhere OUTSIDE of the parks where you can pick these buttons up?

Either the Just Engaged for engagement pictures or Just Married for wedding pictures...preferably both...but is that possible?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. katrina1122

katrina1122 My Tag Fairy Tag went bye-bye :(

You can ask at guest relations at DTD. We got our Happy Anniversary buttons there.

4. jgh

jgh Peter Pan!

Great!! Thanks so much! We don't do DTD too often...do you happen to know where Guest Relations is located there?

5. katrina1122

katrina1122 My Tag Fairy Tag went bye-bye :(

I think there are two. One at each end. The one went into was (if the lake is behind you) at the end where World of Disney is.

WoD is on your right, another shop is on the left...in the back between the two was a building for guest relations and photopass. It's on all the guide maps.

6. Cmdbuddy

Cmdbuddy Mouseketeer

The front desk at any resort should have them as well.

7. jgh

jgh Peter Pan!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I found both the "Just Engaged" button and the "Happily Ever After..." button IN the World of Disney. Some CMs had them on lanyards and we were able to find them no problem. :) Thanks to everyone for their help!