Where to get customized family T-shirts?

tmj212

Mouseketeer
I've committed to getting fun family shirts for our trip in December. Looking for tips on where to get them and the lead time on orders. Budget friendly recommendations also appreciated.

TIA!

Etsy. Or you can buy the Avery iron on transfers and make something up yourself then print and iron on.

Second vote for Etsy to have others make them for you, don't know how budget-friendly they all are. If you're crafty yourself (by that I mean able to follow instructions and iron and interested in doing the steps - nothing too advanced) the Creative DISigns board her on DIS has great designers willing to share their designs and customize them free. You just buy your iron-on transfers, shirts (I used Jiffyshirts.com for huge variety, good prices, fast shipping) and ask the designers for your styles. Lead time on that I'd give a good couple months.

Lead time for etsy varies by the creator. You have to look at their descriptions. I love etsy though and gotten lots of great things there.

Etsy or you can order personalized shirts directly from the Disney Store. We went the Disney store route, they are more expensive but they had a lot to choose from.

I always use the DISigners here on the boards and iron them on myself! Super easy and the DISigners have such cute designs, totally customized and FREE!

If you want to wait there is a make your own t-shirt store in down town disney . It is across from the Christmas store . We go there our first night then we have our shirts for our vacation. They have a lot to chose from .

PixieDust on Etsy created these for us...$14.00 each :yay:...and "order to delivery time" was good!

IMG_2757_zps9e7hzpsh.jpg
:tink:

I always use the DISigners here on the boards and iron them on myself! Super easy and the DISigners have such cute designs, totally customized and FREE!
Do you print them off yourself at home? Or do you use a business? I'm afraid my home printer won't do a great job.

We did iron ons for most recent trip and loved them. Went to Etsy and had the design personalized for $6. Had our names and trip dates on them. We just printed out the iron ons at home. Most home printers should be fine as long as the settings are set correctly. Then purchased the t-shirts online for a few bucks a piece. I think we purchased 3 different color for each family member (family of 5) and a couple extras for our daughters and ended up paying $60 bucks total. We got so many complements on our trip and it was great matching most days and not having to bring expensive cloths on the trip. Now the kids use the shirts for nighttime wear.

Attachments

• MK_ENCHANTEDTALESBLUE_374970511303.jpg
    MK_ENCHANTEDTALESBLUE_374970511303.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 19
I've made shirts on websites like spreadshirt.com and designashirt.com Both have a good quality. I think if you order a certain quantity you'll get a discount. I can usually find a discount code on google for designashirt. Have fun!

Etsy has a TON to choose from! I've been happy with all the shirts I have gotten made and I have used multiple shops on Etsy!

Can you provide a link? I can't seem to find these.

:headache: I ordered these in late spring and no longer have my email contacts. :headache: I do remember I originally found this lady with a Google Search for "Personalized Disney Holiday Shirts". There were several pages of vendors listed on Etsy. I'm so sorry I can't help you directly with a link but can guarantee you'll have a hard time deciding once you see what's available. :tink:

:headache: I ordered these in late spring and no longer have my email contacts. :headache: I do remember I originally found this lady with a Google Search for "Personalized Disney Holiday Shirts". There were several pages of vendors listed on Etsy. I'm so sorry I can't help you directly with a link but can guarantee you'll have a hard time deciding once you see what's available. :tink:

Thanks for the reply. I've looked all over Etsy but didn't see this shirt or a seller called pixie dust. The few sites named pixie dust do not have these shirts. I really like this style.

How many shirts do you need? If you only need a few, those custom print places can be expensive. Etsy is a good option, or do them yourself. People on the DIS-igners board will make the design for free and then you just print at home and iron on. Or do the mickey head tie dye ones yourself (also available on etsy). I'm doing freezer paper stencils for my upcoming trip and I LOVE how they came out. I'll post a pic in a minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter