Where to get an Annual Pass for Canadians

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
Hello Everyone,

I have been seriously considering getting an annual pass. When I went to the Disney Canada web site it does not offer these. Where is the best place to get them and is there a problem being Canadian. Is it best to buy it when we go to Disney?

Thanks for your help.

:earsgirl:

Last time I just phoned Disney and ordered one, this time I am just going to pick one up at DD because that is all we are doing the first day anyway.

I've always bought mine here at the Disney Store. They don't carry them, so you have to order them in. They will tell you that it can take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but we've always had ours within a week of ordering them. All you are given is a voucher, that you must take to Guest Services when you get to Disney to get them activated. However, I did find their conversion rates to be cheaper to buy them here in Cdn funds than purchase them at WDW in US funds.

Mary Liz

Probabaly best to buy it when you get there. Or if you have a trusted friend in the States, buy in advance and have it shipped to them, then they mail it to you... nah, to complicated just to get a voucher good for exchange at the gate later.

Now if there were an imminent price increase, or if you thought the Cdn$ were about to nosedive against the us$, then it might be worth it. But for now, best to hold on to your money until you get there.

I purchased mine at the Disney Store at MCO ... It's an activated pass, not a voucher though so the clock starts ticking as soon as you buy it. I bought mine last May before TDS adjusted the ticket prices for the exchange rates. At that time, it was about $50 cheaper per pass to buy from the US.

We just got back and our tickets were credit card style as they were also our room keys. Are the AP the same or are they paper style. Just wondering because you'd have to be very careful with a paper style one.

Originally posted by NorthernON_MOM
We just got back and our tickets were credit card style as they were also our room keys. Are the AP the same or are they paper style. Just wondering because you'd have to be very careful with a paper style one.

APs are paper style ... the AP vouchers are plastic and a little more sturdy. I think it should it should be the other way around ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter