Where to get an Annual Pass for Canadians

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Belle1997, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Belle1997

Belle1997 <font color=blue>I married a beast and found my pr

Hello Everyone,

I have been seriously considering getting an annual pass. When I went to the Disney Canada web site it does not offer these. Where is the best place to get them and is there a problem being Canadian. Is it best to buy it when we go to Disney?

Thanks for your help.

:earsgirl:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hockey mom

hockey mom <font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at

Last time I just phoned Disney and ordered one, this time I am just going to pick one up at DD because that is all we are doing the first day anyway.

4. maryliz

maryliz <font color=990099>The Whoosh Fairy RULEs, the Blo

I've always bought mine here at the Disney Store. They don't carry them, so you have to order them in. They will tell you that it can take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but we've always had ours within a week of ordering them. All you are given is a voucher, that you must take to Guest Services when you get to Disney to get them activated. However, I did find their conversion rates to be cheaper to buy them here in Cdn funds than purchase them at WDW in US funds.

Mary Liz

5. eleanor

eleanor DIS Veteran

We bought ours at the guest relations at the MK. when we arrived.

6. pumpkinboy

pumpkinboy <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Probabaly best to buy it when you get there. Or if you have a trusted friend in the States, buy in advance and have it shipped to them, then they mail it to you... nah, to complicated just to get a voucher good for exchange at the gate later.

Now if there were an imminent price increase, or if you thought the Cdn$ were about to nosedive against the us$, then it might be worth it. But for now, best to hold on to your money until you get there.

7. bunnyfoo

bunnyfoo <font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh

I purchased mine at the Disney Store at MCO ... It's an activated pass, not a voucher though so the clock starts ticking as soon as you buy it. I bought mine last May before TDS adjusted the ticket prices for the exchange rates. At that time, it was about $50 cheaper per pass to buy from the US.

8. NorthernON_MOM

NorthernON_MOM DIS Lover

We just got back and our tickets were credit card style as they were also our room keys. Are the AP the same or are they paper style. Just wondering because you'd have to be very careful with a paper style one.

9. bunnyfoo

bunnyfoo <font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh

APs are paper style ... the AP vouchers are plastic and a little more sturdy. I think it should it should be the other way around ;)