Where to for a quick bite at BWI?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by emma'smom, Dec 30, 2006.

1. emma'smom

emma'smom <font color=magenta>P.S. Who would serve turnips a

We'll be arriving at around 8:30 on a Friday night to BWI with two young children in tow. Any suggestions for where we might grab a quick bite to eat since they probably won't be up for a table service meal after 2 1/2 hours on the flight down? What's available on the Boardwalk in terms of quick bites/carry out?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mandabella

Mandabella <font color=red>My cups runneth over at times<br><

Spoodles has a take-out pizza window, where you can get pizza by the slice. There's a hot dog kiosk, funnel cake kiosk, & the bakery has some sandwiches for quick bites.

4. DisGal520

DisGal520 surviver of Hurricane Charley @ WDW

if you are flying on Southwest - there is the 'California Tortilla' in the Southwest wing. They also have soup, in case the kids are soup fans.

I think there is also a Krispy Kreme stand for that energy boost some of us need when flying.

Enjoy BWI

5. Pumbaa_

Pumbaa_ >Hakuna Matata!< Moderator

You also have room service choices in addition to the options listed. If you end up delayed and get in late, the Dolphin has a picabu that is open 24 hours and has things from sandwiches to ful meals to a baked potatoe bar option.

The hot dog stand on the boardwalk has VERY LARGE hot dogs. (But tasty :))

Have fun!

6. MastaMind

MastaMind Beer Lover

:rotfl2: I remember the first time my wife and I saw them. We couldn't understand why they were so expensive until we saw them. They were very good.

7. Pumbaa_

Pumbaa_ >Hakuna Matata!< Moderator

LOL, the first time I got one, I wanted something (later at night, just wanted a little something you know?) and got the chili dog. :lmao: I think I ate a quarter of it. Next time I was a bit wiser

8. CoolDisneyCat

CoolDisneyCat DVC member - BCV

We love the hot dogs at the Boardwalk! They're one of our favorite treats. Like the other posters said, they are large!