Where to find Muppet DVDs

heart4dis

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure where to post this question...
I had Muppet Christmas Carol and Muppet Treasure Island on VHS. I loaned them to someone and now I can't remember to whom...They were two of my absolute favorite movies (I know I'm sick). I'd like to replace them with DVDs. They weren't at the Disney Store. Has anyone seen them?

I bought my sister a couple for Christmas from Amazon.com - just search for Muppets. They have a couple ones from the Muppet Show, plus all of the "movies" plus some fun extras.

I've gotten most of my DVD's (over 600 total :eek: ) at www.deepdiscountdvd.com. They consistantly have the lowest price on the DVD I want and they offer free shipping (media mail so its kind of slow but it's free :D )

Originally posted by gapere
I've gotten most of my DVD's (over 600 total :eek: ) at www.deepdiscountdvd.com. They consistantly have the lowest price on the DVD I want and they offer free shipping (media mail so its kind of slow but it's free :D )

I just used your link and the Sopranos DVD- 3 seasons went for 198 including everything. I checked on Costco.com because I was sure they would be cheaper and lo and behold they cost $228. for the same product with shipping included. that's $20 for me. Thanks a lot.
I learn so much here and I just keep on putiing things into my favorites file for future reference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter