where to eat while Dh watches SuperBowl???

doublemom1998

Earning My Ears
Hey there. Only 33 days to go:banana: !! Seeing the Mouse 2/2-2/9. On Sun 2/4 we plan to go to Ak with dd8 and ds8. Dh wants to leave right after the parade to go watch the Superbowl, probably in our room since we are in the ASmu family suites:happytv:. I was thinking depending on our level of fatigue i would take the kiddos to eat dinner but where? we already have ADR's for other dates at ohana, le cellier, kona, WPC, Sci Fi, Chef Mickey. Any other thoughts? Maybe WCC ? Spoodles? looking for something the kids would enjoy on the DDP and wouldnt take forever to get to. we are relyingon Disney Transportation too. Thanks to all!!! everyone has been so helpful so far during this process!!!!

Why not go to the boardwalk and hubby can watch it at the sports place and you and the children can go to Spoodles:thumbsup2

Why not kill two birds with one stone, and head to ESPN Club as a whole family? (Of course, it might be pretty crowded -- maybe he can go to ESPN Club while the rest of you have dinner at Spoodles! :))

How about 1900 Park Fare at the GF. You could bus there from AK and after dinner take the little boat or the monorail to the MK to catch a bus to your hotel.

I know how it is to plan around football.;) I have to check the college football schedules before I even book our fall DVC stays. Wouldn't want to miss a home game. This coming trip one meal was scheduled with a game in mind too.:rolleyes1

And by the way....Go Bears

i had thought about ESPn for about a minute but i am not sure the kids and i want to deal with the crowds. 1900 Park Fare is something i hadnt thought about....it is evening EMH that night i believe so having dinner there and heading to MK if the kids feel like it!! may an option....thanks. BTW-my hubbie is a big, albeit disgruntled, Cowboys fan! He thinks the Chargers and Bears will be in the big game....Good Luck!

Why not kill two birds with one stone, and head to ESPN Club as a whole family? (Of course, it might be pretty crowded -- maybe he can go to ESPN Club while the rest of you have dinner at Spoodles! :))

because the ESPN Zone will be packed

ESPN is definitely what comes first to mind...but I think you might be hard pressed to get in there. Is there even a TV in Park Fare? Or was that the point?

Since you'll be at Animal Kingdom, Boma's is close. If your kids eat adventurous food, there's alot to try. If not, my son swore they had great penne pasta with meatballs.

They might like checking out the AKL. You can see animals from various places in the lodge, they also have a storytelling I think every night.

Stay away from ESPN on superbowl sunday. It is a huge busy mad house. If you are animal kingdom just stay behind while dh goes to watch superbowl and feed the kids at Flame Tree BBQ. It is outside and very good. Enjoy

I wouldn't even attempt ESPN on SuperBowl Sunday, they will be lining up at 11:30 AM to get in. Spoodles would be an excellent choice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter