Where to eat on arrival?

Synonymous

I know all about it, see?
We'll be arriving at Hard Rock around noon, and will want to get something quick to eat before going to IoA. Can anyone suggest a good place either at the hotel or near the front of IoA where we can get something simple and fast, ie. burgers, chicken strips, etc.?

Thanks

Margaritaville. Good food and likely not crowded during lunch time.

I like the look of that place, but was thinking dinner. Is there a counter service or something that would be real fast? Maybe Beach Club at HRH?

The Beach Club isn't counter service and would probably take about as long as eating at Margaritaville. Sometimes it's quick and sometimes it isn't. The food we have had there was tasty but a little expensive for what you get. You can't beat the atmosphere at the Beach Club...poolside!

We have eaten at Captain America Diner in IOA in Marvel Super Hero Island, they have burgers, chicken sandwiches/tenders. We thought it very good for park food. Not too far inside of the park either.

Enjoy your trip.

Just wanted to say "have a great trip"! :)

I love reading these threads, it gives me a great idea of where to go, what to do and how to get the most park time out of a day!! LOL

Thanks!

Dosen't Pastamore at City Walk have a separate restaurant for counter service/quicker foods like slices of pizza and sandwiches?

Publix.
4606 S. Kirkman Road
Orlando Fl 32811

Located 1 mile north of the park at the northwest corner of Kirkman and Conroy.

Buy some deli subs, get a styrophone cooler in the beer isle, and stock up on doughnuts, milk, juice, snacks, and of coarse, beer.

Originally posted by robvia
Buy some deli subs, get a styrophone cooler in the beer isle, and stock up on doughnuts, milk, juice, snacks, and of coarse, beer.

Do they allow coolers in USO/IOA? Beer??

Counter service at IOA at lunch time will be busy at city walk u also have Nascar bar food :jester:

Pastamore would be quick.

No, they do not allow coolers or your own beer in the parks.

Originally posted by JoniGirl
Do they allow coolers in USO/IOA? Beer??
No, implied suggestion is they get the cooler before arriving HRH, and take it to their room. If they can't check in, they leave it in the car or store it as luggage. If they arrive around noon, and go to Publix first, their room will probably be ready. Having a cooler full of beer and snacks to eat after getting back from the park is nice.

I agree!

I didn't think you could take a cooler into USO, but the thought was intriguing!

We always leave a cooler with cheese, lunchmeat, crackers and soda in our hotel room. No matter how many meals or snacks we eat, we are always hungry when we get back to the room!

Hey, we have been going to USF for the last 4 years and we always take a cooler into the park. It is a small soft cooler that holds about 12 can drinks plus ice. You cant bring in any glass bottles or alcohol though. Have a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter