Where to eat for our disneymoon???

PinkDaisy8844

Mouseketeer
We are going on our honeymoon Dec. 16-23 and are staying at the WL. :groom: :bride: We have the ddp for this trip. I have been to Disney twice, but I have never been to a table service restaurant at Disney...I've only eaten at the food courts or counter service! Any suggestions of where we should eat??? Thanks for your input! :)

CA Grill. Make ressies earlier than fireworks. The view of Wishes is fantastic. Romantic!

Le Cellier

San Angel Inn

Le Cellier, Chefs de France, Coral Reef, Marakesh,

For fun try a Character breakfast (for the kid in all of us), suggestion Ohana at the Polynesian with Mickey, Lilo and Stitch, beautiful view of Seven Seas Lagoon and the Hawaiian theme is romantic.

Congratulations on your disneymoon!

We are going on our disneymoon in August:goodvibes

See below for the restaurants we have ADRs for (we are also on DDP, but are paying OOP for some of our meals).

Crystal Palace (Dinner)
Boma (Dinner)
Coral Reef (Lunch)
Marrakesh (Dinner)
Hollywood Brown Derby (Dinner)
Chefs De France (Dinner)
Chef Mickeys (Breakfast)
Le Cellier (Dinner)
Kona Cafe (Dinner)

Good luck!

If you are staying at the Wilderness Lodge then I would try Artists Point if the menu appeals to you. Although I have not tried it personally (my kids would not have been happy) I have heard RAVE REVIEWS about it!

Enjoy!

We are going on our honeymoon Dec. 16-23 and are staying at the WL. :groom: :bride: We have the ddp for this trip. I have been to Disney twice, but I have never been to a table service restaurant at Disney...I've only eaten at the food courts or counter service! Any suggestions of where we should eat??? Thanks for your input! :)

We are going in March for our Disneymoon here are our Ressies we to are also on the DDP.

Alfredo's (1st night )
Mama Melrose's Fantasmic package
RFCafe ( breakfast OOP)
'Ohana
Boma Breakfast
Cali Grille
Yachtsman

We picked to sig. Dining places because we are eating CS only while at the kingdom and breakfast is the cheaper of the meals so this will always be OOP

Hope this helps. Have a great Disneymoon Some advice.... We are in our last 2 weeks before the wedding and you need to breathe and reboot. When it gets to be to much put the seating chart and planning guide down and just walk away.

You should certainly check out the menus and the prices first, and also determine which spots require 2 TS credits.
Some spots I suggest would be Artist Point, California Grill, Narcoossee's, and Jiko.

I agree with many of the posters on the restaraunts, but make sure that when you make your ADR's that you mention you will be on your honeymoon. more often than not you will get special treatment. Congrats!

Thank you for all of your input! I really appreciate it! I will definately keep all of your advice in mind when picking out the restaurants we go to! I will keep you informed when we come to a decision...I think we have until June to make the reservations if we are going in December, right? Thank you again for all of your wonderful comments! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter