Where to eat???? :confused:

I know this was a joke. But, where can you get a good crab cake at WDW? DS8 has been wanting to try one. So, I want to make sure it is a good one.

- Jennifer

;) I can't help you with that, I have never had crab cakes at WDW. There are lots of places we just haven't gotten around to eating at WDW .

Flying Fish on the Boardwalk has good crab cakes.

:goodvibes Thanks for the tip! Is it a kid-friendly restaurant? I know it's WDW. But, there are some restaurants we wouldn't take our kids to (ie: V&A, Citricos, Narcoossee's, The Wave, Jiko, Artist Point, etc . . .)

- Jennifer

My faves so far ......

Brown Derby! :lovestruc

Cape May's character breakfast! :thumbsup2

Kona Cafe! :love:

Grand Floridian Park Fare Cinderella Dinner :flower:

Columbia Harbor House :cheer2:

I haven't eaten there yet, but I'm excited to have an ADR at Narcossee's
for October. :yay:

:goodvibes Thanks for the tip! Is it a kid-friendly restaurant? I know it's WDW. But, there are some restaurants we wouldn't take our kids to (ie: V&A, Citricos, Narcoossee's, The Wave, Jiko, Artist Point, etc . . .)

- Jennifer

Jennifer,

Flying Fish is considered one of Disney's Signature restaurants (same as Jiko, Artist Point, Narcoossee's). I have seen kids there. We ate there back in May and were seated next to a table with 2 kids under 10. The CM went out of their way to make sure the kids were happy and Mom & Dad were able to enjoy their meal. Whether it is for your children, I am going to leave that for you to decide.

No one said Narcossee's? I'll vote for that, and Yachtmans Steak House, and Chefs de France.
Chef Mickeys
Crystal Palace
Brown Derby
Just a few of our faves.

I have to say "Boma" was our favorite but also loved:

Chef Mickeys
POP Century's Cafe
Columbia Harbor House
Le Cellier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter