Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

We definitely want to try the Three Broomsticks, just for the fun of the theme. For our other option we are considering Mythos or Confico Grill. It would be nice to look at a menu beforehand, or to have some idea of the price ranges. Does anyone know where I can find this information? I looked on the website but couldn't find anything.

I would like to know where to view menus also.

Haven't been since 2007 and since them have been diagnosed diabetic, so need to make sure there are some doable options.

We definitely want to try the Three Broomsticks, just for the fun of the theme. For our other option we are considering Mythos or Confico Grill. It would be nice to look at a menu beforehand, or to have some idea of the price ranges. Does anyone know where I can find this information? I looked on the website but couldn't find anything.
About the only online listing is this one from AllEars. It's dated and some of the restaurants have been replaced but this will give you an idea of what to expect. Also...if you have AAA, make sure you show it so you can get the discount.

http://allears.net/uni/menu/menus.htm

My recommendations are: Thunder Falls Terrace, Mythos and Comic Strip Cafe at IOA and Louie's and Finnegan's at the Studios.

When you enter Three Broomsticks, and are asked how many in your party etc, can you request to be seated outside?

Since approximately 3 pm (EDT) today I've been trying to reach the IOA dining reservation line at the number posted on the US / IOA site: 407-224-4012. I've only received a recorded message to leave a voicemail. It doesn't post the reservation number's operating hours but I'm assuming the lines would normally be open until 9 pm or so?

Since approximately 3 pm (EDT) today I've been trying to reach the IOA dining reservation line at the number posted on the US / IOA site: 407-224-4012. I've only received a recorded message to leave a voicemail. It doesn't post the reservation number's operating hours but I'm assuming the lines would normally be open until 9 pm or so?

Where are you trying to make the reservation for?

Just leave a message and they will call you back. It isn't like Disney where there are a kazillion people making advanced reservations. Not many reservations are made in advance at Universal.

Trying to make a reservation for Mythos for Friday, June 17. I'd been told by a Disney friend that I probably didn't need to make a Mythos reservation until the day of; however, the Disney planner in me just can't fathom that. :confused3 I've been reading about the heavy crowds at IOA and so am surprised that a restaurant like Mythos wouldn't be booked up far in advance. I suppose that's a good thing...but still a little surprised that there isn't a rep to answer the phone. I finally did leave a message about five minutes ago.

When is the latest reservation time at Mythos?

Trying to make a reservation for Mythos for Friday, June 17. I'd been told by a Disney friend that I probably didn't need to make a Mythos reservation until the day of; however, the Disney planner in me just can't fathom that. :confused3 I've been reading about the heavy crowds at IOA and so am surprised that a restaurant like Mythos wouldn't be booked up far in advance. I suppose that's a good thing...but still a little surprised that there isn't a rep to answer the phone. I finally did leave a message about five minutes ago.

When is the latest reservation time at Mythos?

You can make a reservation on opentable.com

Should we dress more than casual for dinner at Emerils? In other words, not our regular shorts and t-shirts.:cool2:

Should we dress more than casual for dinner at Emerils? In other words, not our regular shorts and t-shirts.:cool2:

The only thing they don't accept is men in sleeveless shirts. Lots of people do dress up though.

You can make a reservation on opentable.com
Thanks, that's very helpful. I also found different reservation numbers in the "Universal Orlando 2011" book that I purchased at Border's last night. One way or another I'll get that advance reservation made! ;)

The only thing they don't accept is men in sleeveless shirts. Lots of people do dress up though.

Hmmm...that's why I thought about doing lunch. Thinking that may be more appropriate for our shorts and t-shirts. Maybe we won't wear the "touristy" t-shirts. :lmao:

I would just like to publicly thank Damo for her hard work in taking pictures of the menus throughout the Universal resort.

Thank you!
:thumbsup2

Oh geez just found a picture of the Bistro Fillet at Mythos... My stomach is rumbling. Anyone here had it? I thought about just getting the pizza but dang that fillet looks tasty!

thanks very much for taking the time to show all menus, been a great help in budgeting for our forthcoming trip :thumbsup2

Oh geez just found a picture of the Bistro Fillet at Mythos... My stomach is rumbling. Anyone here had it? I thought about just getting the pizza but dang that fillet looks tasty!

My friend had it when we were down in Feb. and she said it was the best thing she had the entire Disney/Universal vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!