Where to dine?

bicmize

Ready for Key West
Was just looking over all the dinning options on the Dream and there are so many? How do u decide?

You will be assigned to each main dining room for dinner at least one night during your cruise (usually more depending on the length of your trip). For breakfast and lunch, I suggest eating constantly. :)

Was just looking over all the dinning options on the Dream and there are so many? How do u decide?

You don't for dinner you will be assigned a time to be the one of the three Main Dinning Rooms. Each night you will be in a different Dinning Room but have the same servers. As for Lunch and Breakfast they will sometimes have one or both of the dinning rooms open , plus the buffet will be open too.

Thanks! I was getting worried about all the options! It's nice to know it has already been planned out. Do u know if there is a place to get a late night snack?

Thanks! I was getting worried about all the options! It's nice to know it has already been planned out. Do u know if there is a place to get a late night snack?

How late? The poolside quick serve areas generally close about 9-10. I think the pizza place may be open until 11. Some of the lounges will have snacks (chips, salsa, hot dogs, veggies and dip, cakes) at night. And room service is 24/7.

:cutie:

For dinner we usually eat in the MDRs (which they assign to you ahead of time, you'll get to see all three on your cruise).

But, for breakfast, lunch, and snacks, you are right, there are a LOT of options! Kind of like going to Disney World for a few days and picking from the seemingly hundreds of eating places!

Enjoy a leisurely breakfast one day in one of the dining rooms. Try it up top another day. Same with lunch. Both venues offer their own rewards. Have a nice afternoon snack from one of the counter service locations up top.

Consider good dining at Palo, and extremely fine dining in Remy.

But...no matter what you choose, you will have a lot of fun, and you won't be able to get to them all. Just something to look forward to on a future cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter