Where to buy seaworld wet suits????

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by the_princess, Jul 25, 2012.

1. the_princess

the_princess DIS Veteran

Hi
    Does anyone know if there is a place to buy seaworld wet suits???
    Maybe old ones from Believe, or something that looks like them (or the new ones from One ocean?)

I need a new wet suit and would like one, that reminds me of Seaworld..

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. chiamarie

chiamarie DIS Veteran

The only way, that I know if, to get ahold of a wetsuit with a Seaworld logo anywhere on it, is to work at SeaWorld.

You could custom order your own, but if SeaWorld finds out, you might have copy write laws coming at you.

I don't believe that it's possible. Sorry.

4. Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina DIS Veteran

I don't know about SeaWorld, but the Discovery Cove gift shops sell the DC ones. Maybe you could try calling DC and see if they could help?

5. the_princess

the_princess DIS Veteran

Thanks for the answers... I didn't know that DC sell theirs. I'll try and contact them... I would love to have one from Believe though :-)

6. livndisney

livndisney DIS Veteran

The wetsuits from the show would have been destroyed-not sold. The new suits are "constructed" and SW and not sold to the public.

7. chiamarie

chiamarie DIS Veteran

I think they might still use some of the old believe suits. Since the new show costumes are all just skin's, they easily could slide the skins over one of the old suits.

8. livndisney

livndisney DIS Veteran

Per entertainment, they were destroyed and new ones made.

9. chiamarie

chiamarie DIS Veteran

Per my own eyes, I've seen them since they've retired the believe show. Perhaps since then, they've recycled them and made use for the material in other ways.

Regardless, to OP, the Believe wetsuits won't ever be sold to the general public.

10. livndisney

livndisney DIS Veteran

SW does order bolts of custom fabric, so it is not uncommon to see fabrics used in various ways/places. SW also has an onsite seamstress shop where many costumes/show pieces are made/modified/repaired. Wetsuits being one of the items made onsite.

For the OP I did confirm that wetsuits are not sold at SW. Believe merchandise in the park is scarce at best.