Where to Buy Personalized Mouse Ears in MK?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by mybubaloo, Apr 12, 2008.

1. mybubaloo

mybubaloo Earning My Ears

We went to MK last October & I was dying to buy some mouse ears for DD with her name on them. I couldnt find them anywhere. We're going to MK tomorrow for the day & I'm on the hunt again.....anyone know where to go?
    TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lighttech

lighttech DIS Veteran

I'm not sure about IN MK, but do you have time to hit DTD?

If so, there is a whole store that does nothing but personalizations. I don't remember seeing the mouse ears in particular, but I can't imagine they'd leave that out of the mix.

4. ksumn1

ksumn1 DIS Veteran

The Chapeau, it's on Main Street. Pass Town Hall Exposition Center on the right and it should be straight ahead. If you're looking at the Statue of Roy and Minnie, look to the right about 30 feet and ahead. It's where we bought ours the last 2 trips.

5. pepperderr

pepperderr DIS Veteran

Thanks. I will be looking for some too. It is our boys' first trip so they definitely need some mickey ears!

6. Diamondintheruff

Diamondintheruff <font color=magenta>Thinks she saw a flash!<br><fo

FYI if you had more time and were staying at one of the resorts the basket people will get ears personalized for you in your gift basket and delivered to your room!

7. mybubaloo

mybubaloo Earning My Ears

Thank you! That will be a perfect thing to do when we need a break from the rides! I remember getting them as a kid & really wanted DD to have her own ears.

8. FSUDisneyGirl

FSUDisneyGirl <font color=#FF8000>Hey, my eye feels weird....AAA

The Chapeau is right behind the confectionary...if you are walking in from the front, walk back and to the right. There are many different kinds of ears, and they will personalize them right there!:goodvibes

9. Honeymooner04

Honeymooner04 DIS Veteran

You can also get ears personalized at Disney's Hollywood Studios!

10. ~Kristina~

~Kristina~ DIS Veteran

They personalize at the Snow White shop in MK.

11. steponme59

steponme59 Earning My Ears

We are heading to Disneyland in 2 weeks, and I would love to get some ears for my kids. Do you know how much they are? and how long it takes to get them?

12. Stitch76

Stitch76 Mouseketeer

There is a shop directly behind the castle. I think it is called Sir Mickey's, it's across from the Tinkerbell shop. They do personalized Mickey Ears there too. That's where we got DDs done.:thumbsup2

13. Stitch76

Stitch76 Mouseketeer

Also to answer the other question. The ears (basic black- were about $8-$9, I think and another $3 to personalize them). I am not positive on the price, but it was pretty close, the more decorative the ears are (pirate, princess, ect.) the higher they get, I think the decorative princess ears were $14, before the name add on. It only took them about 3 minutes to put the name on, so you don't have to wait long if there isn't anyone in front of you.
    I got DDs first thing in the morning, DH took the girls to ride the Carousel, while I got the ears, at Sir Mickey's, they are pretty close to each other, so by the time they were done riding, I was waiting for them with their surprise.
    Hope this helps!:thumbsup2

14. kandemom

kandemom Mouseketeer

I was wondering this also, my mom is not coming with us but wanted to buy the kids their personalized Mickey ears. Thanks!!!

15. dkcha

dkcha Earning My Ears

Thanks for this info. Is there any way to pre-order them and get them shipped to your home or waiting for you in your room when you check in?

16. DISNEYmooner2008

DISNEYmooner2008 Mommy to a Princess

Can I get "baby's first ears" at The Chapeau??? And can those be personalized with a name???

We are taking our little girl in just a few days for her first trip and I really want "my first ears" for her with "ava" on them :love:

17. steponme59

steponme59 Earning My Ears

:thumbsup2 thanks stitch 76, appreciate the info. They are better priced than I thought. Which makes me :yay:

18. PeterPanLover06

PeterPanLover06 don't ever be someone's slogan; cause you are poet

I've read y'alls replies about where to get the monogrammed ears at, but does anyone know about how much they are?

I REALLY want to get some when we go this summer. I'm 21 years old, and I don't care! I want some Mickey Mouse ears with my name on them!!!! haha