Where to buy park ticket question

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by mme03, Jan 14, 2013.

1. mme03

mme03 Earning My Ears

We are headed to the world in March-I'm so excited but also a bit overwhelmed. :cool1:

So here is the question, I know there are sites like Undercover Tourist to buy discounted tickets from. I think we will save about 150.00 for our family that way-so its substantial. But here is the question to all you experts. What are the pros/cons other than saving money of buying this way? Can I buy them when we arrive at the hotel? We are staying on property? If I do, do I get physical tickets? Something made me think they are "loaded" on your room key maybe versus a real ticket? I'm trying to think for newbies like us who are overwhelmed, is it worth saving the money to lose the tickets ha ha? I know you can take pictures of the backs of your tickets, but I also know the stress it may cause. So, just looking for ticket buying advice. Thanks if you've gotten this far.
    Mo

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

No real cons to UT that I know of. You can have them added to your room key at your resort.

4. mme03

mme03 Earning My Ears

How does that work? I talked to a CM and they said you can't....thank you!!

5. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

A CM that you called, I'm guessing? How cute. ;)

See the ticket sticky thread near the top of this forum for answers to questions you knew and didn't know you had.

I'm assuming you're staying at a WDW resort? If so, this can indeed be done and should be possible at the resort's concierge desk.

6. mme03

mme03 Earning My Ears

Thank you!

7. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in this Forum, especially Post #20, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature. The ticket sticky is your friend!