Where to buy Disney pins for Trading

I agree with ActionVaughn and meandtheguys2,

yes, the propins and sedemsas are sometimes cheaper, and some people may like them, but it will hurt the WHOLE pin trading community (adults and kids alike) if the CM's lanyards are full of them.. :(
With the money some of us spend on trading pins, i really don't want to come to WDW to find loads of propins or sedemas running around.... it's not fair. If you educate yourself,and look around, you can get far better quality pins for trading for not much more. ;) the Dizpins site is a wealth of knowledge for the hobbiest or the collector.

The Disney Store has pins right now. I bought some sets of Snow White (8 pins) with my 15% off coupon today - that made them about $1.60 per pin. Disney Shopping also has 25% off collectibles, which includes pins. They start at $6 but if you stack the Disney Visa codes you can get them down to about $3.60 per pin which is a decent price for pins that are ABSOLUTELY not fakes.

PinPics has LOTS of info about scrapper and counterfeit pins. The Collectors forum here on the DIS also has LOTS of great info about eBay and the crummy pins that people sell there.

I personally don't trade poor quality, crummy pins because nobody wants those! Part of the fun of trading is finding NICE pins on CM lanyards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter