where to buy autograph books on park

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Kayleigh1986, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Kayleigh1986

Kayleigh1986 Earning My Ears

hi we are wanting to buy autograph books when we get there, where can we buy them from as we want them pretty much the second we get there

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Happy Tappy

Happy Tappy Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A pirates life for me!

4. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

we bought ours at the Kodak shop at the beginning of Main ST. A little pause before the breath taking walking up Main ST to the castle :D

5. scoobysnax

scoobysnax Earning My Ears

Yup, we got ours in the Kodak shop. If you've just walked in, it's behind the tree on the right-hand corner

6. DLPDreams

DLPDreams I am like a child in a sweet shop, hyper on sugar!

Just a point on the 20th ones - they are nice but they have very few pages. We didn't see a lot of characters in June but halfway through our trip we had to buy a second autograph book - just based on our meets during our meals. This is because it has a page for autographs and then opposite a plastic wallet thing for sliding in a photo.

It is nice to put the photos in securely but if you are planning on doing a few character meals or character meets, then I would think about buying a none 20th edition one (the 20th one is the one on the Disney Store link from above) when you get there.

BTW - I was in Poundland the other day and they had some very large Disney biro pens - ideal for characters (particularly costumed ones) to sign with.