Where to buy 3 day hopper?

mcpaket

Earning My Ears
Hi there I live in the uk and am coming to Orlando in a few weeks. We have 3 days to do all 4 disney parks so thought maybe a 3 day hopper would be best? In the UK tickets for sale are generally for 7+ night. Is there any benefit to buying in advance or can I buy them when I get there? I am staying at art of animation & will be there the evening prior to visiting the park. Thanks

There aren't a lot of discounts on 3-day tickets - you may as well just buy them when you get there.

When are you arriving? Undercover Tourist has a buy a 3 day hopper get a fourth day free. Not a discount for you, I know, but if you arrived early enough you could hit the parks for a coupler of hours without buying a whole other day.

Thanks. Would I be able to get them at art of animation or dtd. Would like to have bought them the night before as I want to be at mk first thing the next morning? Tx

We arrive 12th feb. Our flight doesn't arrive until 4pm ( which is 9pm uk time) so not sure by time we'd get organised we'd be able to hit a park- we will have been up since 6am. Tx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter