Where to book cheap(ish) flights?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by clephen, Nov 16, 2012.

1. clephen

clephen Earning My Ears

Ok so we are planning on going to Orlando July 2014. Me, my hubby, my little sister, son and daughter who will be 12, 4 and 2 then are super excited (my hubby less so as he said we could buy a brand new car with the money, and the little ones don't understand yet... so just me n littlee siss lol).We are from Malta so to start off the flights are SUPER expensive already. Were do you UK travellers buy your tickets from usually as I could just use easyjet to get to london then grab a flight from there.. it might actually be cheaper i dunno... I know there's still 590 days to go (but who's counting right hehe xD) but I need to know how much I need to save by next july for the tickets. And does anybody know of a not so expensive hotel on I Drive... I dont mind spending money once I'm there but I'm barely gonna use the hotel so it doesn't have to be on site. Thanks in advance :D superr excited about going back hehe :D:D

2. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

For July 2014 you need to be looking after August 2013, you can book 11 months from your return date. There are lots of people every year looking fir July/August deals, they are posted on here when available. For next year (July/Aug)I posted some a while back from £400pp indirect.

Hotel. I am no expert on Idrive, we don't like it, stayed there a couple of times but realised we prefer Lake Buena Vista area a lot more. You should be able to pick up a room from around £30-35/nt but also look at Port Orleans Riverside, next year that would cost you about £130/nt but include the QS Dining plan. Could work out as cheap as Idrive.

3. clephen

clephen Earning My Ears

thanks :-) 400 is nb the ones I found now for next july were about £700 pp heh I'm still checking out hotels but I'll check about the other place you mentioned . thanks again :thumbsup2.