Where should we eat dinner in DTD?

Since you have a dd9 in your party, I will definitely have to vote for RFC! It really is a fun place, and the portions are huge. We usually split a meal, and have room for dessert later! It's a nice change from the ordinary restaurants... ;)

It used to be our tradition to eat at the RFC at DTD on our arrival day. We have eaten there a couple of times & always been pleased with our meal. Now that we have our annual passes - we don't make it to DTD as often. Now we usually eat at the RFC at AK & it's great, too!

We have always enjoyed Rainforest Cafe. Wolfgang's was also good. We saw mostly adults there. I have never enjoyed Planet Hollywood's service or food, but the movie props are fun to see. Hope you enjoy wherever you choose!

Captain Jack's has a great seafood pasta dish - both DH and I love that now and will go back again - enough for me to share with DD but if she is with us we usually hit RFC. We go for the atmosphere, seems overpriced for the quality of the food but you get the entertainment along with the food. Very loud. We have one about an hour from here and we prefer that one because you can see all the animals at one time. At DTD the place is huge so you can't see everything at one time, but you can walk around. That said, it is still worth doing if you haven't already (get there early as waits can be 2+ hours). Fultons is really expensive and didn't impress me much - seems stuffy. Planet Hollywood was a major disappointment for us. Haven't tried any others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter