Where should I buy my 4 day park hopper?

billwendy

DIS Veteran
HI,

Where is the best place to get my 4 day park hopper tickets? We leave 2 weeks from today, have AAA membership, are close to a disney store......what should we do?

thanks, wendy::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

I'm not sure you get a discount on hoppers with AAA...but I know TDS saves time and a small amount of money...
Have fun!

Disney is usually the cheapest source for PHs. You could order them online at Disneyworld.com and pick them up at guest services. You would still get the advance-purchase discount.

If you would like to buy a 4-day PHP (yes, they do exist!), HotwireSavingsClub sells them for less than Disney sells the 4-day PH. However, you would need to join the Club in order to get the passes. There's a 1-month trial membership that costs you $1 to join. You could quit after your passes are purchased and not owe anything more.

What about buying them from Ticketmania.com. And if you sign up to mousesavers.com website, you can save a few more bucks yet. I think there is actually an office in Kissimmee for Ticketmania.com that you can pick your tickets up from and save on the S/H. Maybe someone else can back this up. I have never bought from them but am thinking about doing it since I leave very soon also.

Originally posted by mjkwt
What about buying them from Ticketmania.com. And if you sign up to mousesavers.com website, you can save a few more bucks yet. I think there is actually an office in Kissimmee for Ticketmania.com that you can pick your tickets up from and save on the S/H. Maybe someone else can back this up. I have never bought from them but am thinking about doing it since I leave very soon also.

ticketmania is GREAT!!!! They do have special deals via mousesavers' newsletters, they also have a store where you can pick up tickets.
They don't charge shipping and they send you a lot of "stuff", they also copy the backs of the tickets and send that with the ticket. They are a wonderful company.

For ticket price comparisons use deb's site www.allearsnet.com and ticketmania.com also, check out mapleleaf tickets, the link is on the allears site.

Ticketmania's special pricing on the 4-day PH is more than Disney charges (although only by <$1) and you would need to pick them up at their office. They cannot ship it to you as per their agreement with Disney. Given that, it would be less of a hassle to just order them on disneyworld.com as will-call pick up and get them when you arrive at the park.

Discount:earsboy:
Try Discount Orlando Vacation. They have them currently for just $200. Ask them for their unadvertised specials.

The best price we found for 4 day park hoppers in February was our local AAA office (but it only beat the others by a few bucks).

We found the cheapest park hoppers at the Disney Store. They were the same price as the online disney park hopper, but you didn't have to pay shipping and wait for them. The tax is the same no matter what state you buy them in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter