Where Pixie-Dusted Birthday Dreams Come True! A July Trip Report! PTR Link! Pg. 116

LOL! Chelsea is too funny keeping herself busy by taking pictures! I do the same thing sometimes!! haha

I can't wait to hear about CBR since we probably are staying there in February.

Oh yes, tomorrow is the big day!! Woo hoo!

I am so NOT going on a road trip with you! 9 stops? Someone buy this family a cooler!! :lmao:

If I lived that close I'd be driving down every couple months!

I enjoyed how Chelsea documented your stops. I am more like Conner on our trips, my DH drives and I read. WE are usually good for at least 5 stops.

Oh my ... what a great update. So many things I want to comment on.

Are you the designated driver for the whole trip? God bless you, if so.

Glad Charles is comfy with his pillow. So next time you are flying, huh? Speaking of next time, did anyone book bounceback?? :rolleyes1

Looks like the camera was the perfect gift for Chelsea! She's making good use of it!

9 stops seems like a lot. :eek: But also seems like you made good time, in WDW by 2:30pm.

Love the happy Disney dance. :)

9 stops?! :scared1: I think DH would most certainly murder me if I asked him to stop that many times. Can't say that I blame him on the Blizzard stop, though. :thumbsup2

McDonalds does have good coffee drinks, but I prefer their sweet tea! :cloud9:

Chelsea cracks me up with her teenage-ness. Glad to hear that she is enjoying her camera so much!

LOVE that Walt Disney World sign!! :love: I take a picture of it every time.

Connor's happy dance - too cute!

I'm betting that your room was ready, but was located in a less-than-ideal location. And I'm curious as to what the kids suggested that you didn't heed...

YAY! You started your TR! :woohoo:

Love all the pictures of Chelsea's birthday meals! Rachel got the same camera, same color, for her 13th birthday! :thumbsup2

Waiting patiently to find out where your room was, if it was a good location and why do you need to listen to your kids?!?!?!

Great update! I have a feeling it's going to be very interesting to see the Disney trip through Chelsea's eyes.

I see Connor was wearing his Teva Mush Flippies, did they make it into the parks?

GOOD LORD, 9 STOPS?!?:scared1: Bryan and I are so commando, we drove almost 1,100 miles in one shot and stopped 4 times over 17 hours and our stops totaled 1 hour and 10 minutes.......but you made it to WDW :cool1: Loved Connor's happy dance photo!!:thumbsup2

wow....i gotta say that chelsea is doing a great job of documenting the trip with pictures so far. she even got one of her sprite zero! :rotfl:

My favorite sign!!!
001.jpg

:yay:

Out of the car at last, Connor did a happy Disney dance to celebrate!
004.jpg

i hear ya, connor! :woohoo:

Yeah you're there, even though it took 9 stops. DH does the driving for us and he's very stingy with the stops.

Chelsea did a good job of documenting your drive down. Did she take any self portrait pictures? That's what Michelle always did and now Danielle is doing it.

Love Connors dance! That's the way I feel when we finally get there.

9 stops. Are you kidding me! We made 4 from our house to Ocala!

Glad you are there though!

Love all the pcitures from Chelsea! I like Connor's happy dance. Can't wait to see where your room was located although I did see a sneak peak of your view. Looking forward to seeing what you do later in the day!

Yay!!!! You're there!!! :woohoo: I love all of Chelsea's pictures along the way and her demands of being kept in the conversation in the car!! :rotfl2:
Yes I did notice and was looking for Charles' pillow!! :rotfl:
How I would love to get to Disney in 8 or so hours :thumbsup2

Is there a story behind the Polish chicken? Just wondering why he is Polish?! I always enjoy your Mom's gifts :goodvibes

Tracy

YAY you have arrived at Disney!!!! Loved the Connor's welcome dance WOOT!!! So much fun!!!

I have to agree with you the Welcome to Disney sign is also my favorite!!

Chelsea's pictures LOL :rotfl: Can't wait to see more!

Yippee - we're at Disney! Love the pictures - Connor is too cute dancing!

I did, in fact, know that McDonald's coffee drinks are good - and high in calories!!!

I don't think we stop 9 times driving from Minnesota!!! And in 8 hours??? Someone has issues.
Glad you all made it safely - now I'm curious what you should have listened to the kids about?
We're heading out in the morning - don't update too much in the next week or so, okay? ;)

Then, it was time to eat! Homemade waffles, bacon, and sausage! Yum!

Yum is right! Guess who is making homemade waffles for breakfast tomorrow because I'm easily swayed by the power of suggestion? :rolleyes1

After struggling to assemble the two layers of cake, I realized there was a reason I never bake round cakes. What a pain!

You and me both! Sarah insisted on a two layer cake this year for her birthday. It didn't turn out so great, as evidenced below. :sad2:

Her very own camera!!!

Sarah got the same camera for Christmas, and she loves it! :thumbsup2

Meanwhile, Chelsea sat in the last row of seats in the van and insisted on acting like a modern-day Lady Catherine de Bourgh by yelling from the back, “What are you saying? I can’t hear you! I insist on being included in the conversation!“

Ugh, my girls do that, too. It drives me crazy! :headache:

Uh oh...what should you have listened to the kids about? :confused3

So Jackie, I don't imagine that many of those 9 stops were yours....

Charles didn't sleep?
This was a change of events for him!!!

Speaking a certain CD, do I need to burn someone a copy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter