Where Pixie-Dusted Birthday Dreams Come True! A July Trip Report! PTR Link! Pg. 116

What a great 13th birthday!!!! The cake looks very yummy, Chelsea did a great job of decorating it!!!!

What a great gift, a camera!! WOOT!! I love the red color too!!!!

Awwww...Connor's gift is so cute too!!!!!

Even though I do know how you spent your evening LOL...I can't wait to relive it with you!!!!:rotfl2:

Sounds like the best birthday ever! Her very own camera....lucky girl....I'm hoping she put it to good use on the trip:banana:

I have to agree with Mary Ellen, homemade cakes are best!!!

AHHHH the days of designing, making, buying, decorating birthday cakes.
My teenagers and their schedules this year caused the unthinkable this year.
NO CAKE :sad2:
So I got my husband a cake for his April Birthday and told them thier March birthdays were all combined. They were OK with that. :rotfl2:

I'm here!
Isn't is scary when they are actually teenagers? It's like she had a new license to sleep in! :lmao:

My children always want me to make a round 2 layer cake. they are a pain!:upsidedow

Looking forward to more......popcorn::

I'm here!! I'm impressed you already started the report:goodvibes

The birthdasy celebration pictures look great--lots of smiling:thumbsup2

So glad you guys had a great trip---looking forward to reading all about it:cool1:

What a fun birthday for Chelsea! Her birthday cake looks so good! Homemade cakes are the best ::yes::

Chelsea looked so excited to have her very own camera (love the color, by the way) :goodvibes

Looks like a great day!
I'm sure Chelsea was able to figure out her new camera easily. If I got a new camera the night before a trip I'd be up all night learning all the settings.:lmao:

Wow- I bet you were up very late that night. What a busy day before Disney(and a fantastic way for time to fly by!)

Great way for her to celebrate her birthday- breakfast and dinner!

Awww what an awesome 13th birthday and a camera sounds like the perfect birthday present since she's going to WDW.

Hopefully she was able to get lots of pics with her new cam on your vacation

Sounds like an awesome birthday! Cute cake! I have a hard time getting the round ones together too. I usually cut the top off of one to make it flatter and then stick the top on. :confused3 And sprinkles are my favorite too. There can never be too many!

Love the camera. Perfect gift for a teen....

And I have to say...the gift that your mom made for your son is awesome.....I want one..... ;)

I'm here!! Way behind, but here just the same. I loved that Chelsea slept late on her birthday. What a way to start out as a teenager:lmao: I loved the cake. It was so cute!!

What a great birthday for Chelsea! I love that she video'd the festivities with her new camera. I also love the chicken!

I almost died when I read that your update was on "page 56"......I was just on page 3 this morning! Thankfully you meant post #56......:rotfl2:

I'm here! I can't wait to read the details of the trip.

Mickey bars are my favorite Disney treat! Good thinking to eat them inside, they melt so fast in the outdoor heat(learned that one firsthand).

Love Chelsea's birthday celebration. Danielle loves sprinkles too. She put them on all deserts.

Very cool bday gift! A camera was just the perfect thing to bring with her on the trip! :thumbsup2

Are you going to put up Chelsea's pics too? We would love to see her take on things. :)

I think I may need to make a cake tonight, yours looks delicious! :lovestruc

How does Chelsea like her new room? Wasn't it supose to be done while she was gone to WDW?

I just have to add that the little rooster is adorable! :goodvibes

I'm here! Page six, but present and excited for the TR! :goodvibes

Looks like Chelsea had a great birthday. I love the idea of a birthday breakfast, yummy!

10 stops on the way to WDW? :sad2: :laughing:

A camera was the perfect gift to get, before a Disney trip. It will be great to see Disney through Chelsea's eyes.

005-22.jpg

Sweet picture. :)

A camera is a great gift!
I look forward to seeing what she 'captured'.

I put out four cakes with last Sunday night's camp supper, including a plain white cake with white icing. (The cakes had been donated by some of our sweet ladies at church.) One piece of that one got eaten. The next night, I put sprinkles on it. All but two pieces were eaten. :laughing: Same cake, but those sprinkles just made all the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter