Where on the web do you find free printable coupons?.....

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by KaitlinsMom, Sep 4, 2005.

1. KaitlinsMom

KaitlinsMom DIS Veteran

OK - I am totally addicted to the Grocery Game - I used coupons in the past, but never like this! If anyone has a favorite web-site or know of one where you can get free printable coupons, could you please post (or pm) where it is?

Thanks! and Happy shopping tomorrow!

Karen

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kfeuer

kfeuer <font color=blue>My kids are going to think I'm ol

Here's one site:

http://www111.coolsavings.com/scripts/Welcome.aspx?SessionID=548123613&&RefURL=

Often they can be found at the individual manufacturer's websites as well. A word of caution, though--make sure the stores in your area accept Internet coupons before you print too much off. I'm in the Atlanta area and thanks to some major fraud a few years ago nobody has taken them in a long time. Still makes me mad that a few dishonest people ruined it for everybody else :mad:

4. njziggy

njziggy DIS Veteran

5. travelbug

travelbug DIS Veteran

Be sure to check out www.wow-coupons.com for a wealth of printable grocery and retail coupons. :flower:

6. HayGan

HayGan We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)<b

I second kfeuer's advivce. Most stores in our area no longer accept coupons printed from the internet as there has been so much fraud with them. I don't even bother to print any anymore as it is too tough to find stores that will accept them :sad2: