Where on the web do you find free printable coupons?.....

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by KaitlinsMom, Sep 4, 2005.

1. KaitlinsMom

KaitlinsMom DIS Veteran

OK - I am totally addicted to the Grocery Game - I used coupons in the past, but never like this! If anyone has a favorite web-site or know of one where you can get free printable coupons, could you please post (or pm) where it is?

Thanks! and Happy shopping tomorrow!

Karen

2. kfeuer

kfeuer <font color=blue>My kids are going to think I'm ol

Here's one site:

http://www111.coolsavings.com/scripts/Welcome.aspx?SessionID=548123613&&RefURL=

Often they can be found at the individual manufacturer's websites as well. A word of caution, though--make sure the stores in your area accept Internet coupons before you print too much off. I'm in the Atlanta area and thanks to some major fraud a few years ago nobody has taken them in a long time. Still makes me mad that a few dishonest people ruined it for everybody else :mad:

3. njziggy

njziggy DIS Veteran

4. travelbug

travelbug DIS Veteran

Be sure to check out www.wow-coupons.com for a wealth of printable grocery and retail coupons. :flower:

5. HayGan

HayGan We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)<b

I second kfeuer's advivce. Most stores in our area no longer accept coupons printed from the internet as there has been so much fraud with them. I don't even bother to print any anymore as it is too tough to find stores that will accept them :sad2: