Where is the Magic going in 2005??

marley

DIS Veteran
I tried to look up rates for June 2005 on the Magic and Wonder to compare and there were no dates listed for the Magic. Did I miss something? Is it going somewhere or being put in dry dock during that time?

thanks!

We are all assuming that the Magic will be going over to DisneyLand during that time to help celebrate the 50th!

Apparently there is an announcement to be made in March!

It's a wait and see situation!

Scratch
pirate:

The e-mail that I received from a DCL higher up said the announcement for the summer of '05 dates will not be released until this coming May. Hang on tight everyone!!!

according to a radio station in the new england states they are giving away 4 cruises on DCL for june 05 and the radio station said the cruises would leave out of long beach harbor. and will incluse 3 days at disneyland. now if this isnt a sign of what is happening in june 05 with the magic then i dont know.

Now, if we can all come up with some kine of really good plan on how to be one of the first to be on this cruise before it gets sold out..... we'll have it made!

How exciting...

This will solidify our plans to go to California in 2005. We've never been out west. We'll get to be there for the 50th b-day of Disneyland and sail on the Magic!!!

I realize that this will be a guess, but how fast do you think these cruises will fill? and how much do you think the mark up will be?

Jess

Originally posted by KYCruiseCrazy
according to a radio station in the new england states they are giving away 4 cruises on DCL for june 05 and the radio station said the cruises would leave out of long beach harbor. and will incluse 3 days at disneyland. now if this isnt a sign of what is happening in june 05 with the magic then i dont know.

What station was it?

I really, really want the Magic to come out here but I really, really don't want it to do 4 day cruises.

As of the 2/7/04 Magic sailing, the captain said to look for "new, exciting iteneraries for 2005." No details released yet.

I talked to Rachel the Magic Cruise Dir last week and she said they want to change the location for Summer '05 and would be back to the East/West Carib in the fall. She wouldn't say where of course in what she called "hush, hush". My money is on So. Cal where they test market for a third ship.

michael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter