Where is the Kelloggs Wobbler form?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by ceecee, Aug 18, 2005.

1. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

Where did you find the form to order the wobbler set? DD wants Lucky, Lady and the Tramp....we have bought too much cereal and no dogs yet! But the form to order the set is not on the box! I checked their website and even emailed Kelloggs (got no reply). TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. snowwhitesmom

snowwhitesmom DIS Veteran

CeeCee, Pm me with your address and I will send you an extra form that I have - just make sure you save your upcs from the cereal you have now. We have an extra Ariel we are trying to trade? Interested? Whatcha got to trade? ;)

4. etwinchester

etwinchester DIS Veteran

Does anyone else have an extra form? I'm also looking to purchase the set and the boxes I have, don't contain any information on how to purchase them.

5. snowwhitesmom

I have another one you can have Tracey - just PM your address to me. {People are gonna think I LIVE on cereal! I just have alot of people saving these for me...HONEST!!} By the way, anyone wanna trade a Mike for what have you?

6. marathonmommy

marathonmommy DIS Veteran

The order form is printed on the inside of the cereal box - way down near the bottom. Get this . . . I filled out the form, cut out the UPC's, wrote out my check, and mailed my order in. Today, I went to write a bill only to find my Wobbler check still attached in the check book. Of course, I mistakenly mailed out my UPC's and order form. I was able to secure another order form and one UPC, but now I have to get two more UPC's and hope they are not all out! DUH!

7. snowwhitesmom

Marathon Mommy, PM your address to me and I THINK I have two more upcs I can send you - I will look later tonight - I know I have at least one.

8. Ilovethatmouse

Ilovethatmouse Earning My Ears

wondering if anyone has another form? cant seem to find it anywhere..thanks

9. OzFan

OzFan <font color=green>Official Tag Fairy Duct Tape Pat

Can you believe that some people are selling the order forms for $8.00 on ebay? And sets are selling for anywhere from $60-$101. :confused3

10. snowwhitesmom

Ilovethatmouse, I have ONE more form - and it's yours! Just PM your address tome.......... :goodvibes

11. etwinchester

etwinchester DIS Veteran

Thanks. I did find a box today at the store that contained an order form FINALLY. My other boxes didn't have one...

Now I need to get one more UPC code tomorrow. I had 4 but 2 are from Corn flakes and apparently they don't count, only frosted flakes and some other do. BOO-WHO

12. snowwhitesmom

Good for you Tracey! Then that means I have one more form up for grabs if anyone wants it......

13. looo33

looo33 Guest

I'll take an order form if you have an extra......

14. etwinchester

etwinchester DIS Veteran

YEAH...I mailed my order form off today !!!

15. Weluvdisny

Weluvdisny <font color=red>I'm alot calmer than I thought I w

I was at my local supermarket yesterday and someone had opened up all the boxes of cereal with the wobblers in them. Not all of the wobblers were taken so I think they were looking for a specific one. Can you guys believe that?! I knew anything disney was collectable but that is terrible!

I think they should put the prizes in the cereal like they used to and not at the top of the box so it's so easy to take them.

16. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

We found that at Walmart....6 boxes were opened, Wobbler gone and package resealed with the flap (I doubt if a kid did it they would take the time to shut the box)! I could not believe it either!!!

17. LIGrumpyGirl

LIGrumpyGirl DIS Veteran

Does anybody have an extra form??