• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is the 1st stop back from the MK at the CBR?

kittycruize

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! Can anyone tell me where the 1st stop is returning from the MK on the bus to CBR? Will have 5 preschoolers with us, who might be sleeping on the way back, and would like to avoid the stopping at each building. Anyone know which building is the 1st stop?:confused3 TIA!!!

The busses don't stop at individual buildings (except OPR)- there is a single bus stop for each of the 'villages'. I believe the first stop from MK is Jamaica. I don't know how you could avoid stopping at each stop if you are depending on the Disney buses. You will have as many stops as it takes until you reach your 'village'. :confused3

ETA: Even if you request Jamaica, there is no guarantee that you would get it. And the buses from some other areas use a different gate, so the sequence of stops would be different.

The MK bus usually uses the front gate which makes Martinique the first stop.

We did have one MK bus last week that used the back gate but all the other MK buses used the front gate.

Like PPs have said, it depends on which entrance the drive comes in. When we were there back in October, the 2 nights we came back from MK Jamaica was the first stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter