"Where is THAT?!" Disneyland Photo Thread!

P1010034.jpg

P1010069.jpg

P1010074.jpg

The first one is Goofy's Bounce-less House. Formerly know as Goofy's Bounce House.;)

Oh my gosh- how could I get that wrong?! I totally forgot that place even existed!

I'm assuming they took the tramp out because of too many bonked heads? Is it now like all the other houses?

Oh my gosh- how could I get that wrong?! I totally forgot that place even existed!

I'm assuming they took the tramp out because of too many bonked heads? Is it now like all the other houses?

When Toontown first opened, Goofy's House was a bounce house. Chip and Dale's Treehouse also had a double slide and an acorn ball crawl. Donald's boat had a slide going from the top floor to the bottom, as well as climbing nets going from the top floor to the bottom. Both the slide in Donald's boat and the Chip and Dale slides were enclosed tubes. Later, they made the Chip and Dale slides open slides, then they eventually took out the slides and closed the acorn ball crawl. They also took out the slide in Donald's boat and closed off the climbing nets. The last to change was Goofy's Bounce House, which is now pointless, IMO. Toontown is pretty pathetic now. :sad2: The poor kiddies hardly have anything fun in there anymore. :confused3 My kids are teens now, but they grew up playing on all the cool equipment there. We don't even go to Toontown anymore, so I don't know if the second floor on Donald's boat is even open anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter