Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by sdlong329, Apr 15, 2012.

1. DL1957

DL1957 DIS Veteran

We were on the Dream in December and while walking down the hall there she was! Went to Bingo and had a great time again with her.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wdwnuts

wdwnuts Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if Jared, entertainment staff, is on the Dream still or has he changed to the Fantasy? He is real good friends with Peter Pan.

4. DrJones

DrJones Earning My Ears

Yes!!!She was our server!!! Loved her! She is no longer an assistant server!!!Her assistant was Caeser, who may have been new, but Helen was wonderful!She even told us the story of how she got into the cruiseline business, very interesting! She was wonderful with my girls too!

5. lorimay

lorimay DIS Veteran

We had Sampong on our first cruise in 2002 onboard the Magic.
    We sailed again in January of this year and there he was at Parrot Cay during our welcome lunch! He was just as sweet as ever was happy we went to say hello. He took very good care of my then 9 year old, who is about to turn 20 next Sunday.

6. mindelmouse

mindelmouse Rabid Disnoid's Spouse

Confirmed...just got off the Magic and she was!

7. NejTheLion

NejTheLion Jellyfish Jen

We love Sammy. It's been too long since we've seen him. We used to sail on the Magic every year, but we haven't been on that ship since summer 2010. He said that we wasn't planning on ever leaving the Magic, so we'll just keep our fingers crossed that our schedules coincide next July.

8. princessemily21

princessemily21 Unofficial Princess

Also had Ivan in the Baltic. When last I saw him -- on the Dream in March 2011 -- he had been promoted to Cabanas manager and was wearing whites. I've heard that he missed having guest interaction and asked to be put back into a dining room position, but I'm not sure how reliable my source was on that.

Trevor is on the Fantasy right now, if my memory serves me correct. He either boarded earlier this month or will be boarding any day now.

Any reports on the current cruise staff on the Magic?

9. Manon_Paul_Nina

Manon_Paul_Nina Mouseketeer

Cruise staff on the Magic right now: Lara from England...
    She became a friend to us during our WBTA last year.
    If you talk to her please give her loads of love from Paul - Manon and Nina...
    We still have contact together, so she was very special to us.

10. Disney Dreams

Disney Dreams Proudly afflicted with TDMA!

But moving back to the Dream in August.

If you fell under the watchful eye of Harry, you were going to have a great week. He's amazing! He remembers DH and I cruise after cruise, even with 6 months in between. No clue how they do it!

Glad all went well for you and your family!

- Dreams

11. Disney Dreams

oops, double post.

:) for your time!

- Dreams

12. Disney Dreams

And going on vacation in July if memory serves correctly from older posts.

- Dreams

13. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

current cruise staff on Magic is Tisa, Frankie, Kat, Chris, Ryan, Lara, Andy, Sheree, Brad and DJ Jesse, don't know if I am forgetting anyone. Kat leaves like July 15th I know and I heard Tisa is on till September. Everyone else don't know what they get off

and Trevor is moving back to the Dream:goodvibes

14. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

yup she is going on vacation in July:goodvibes

15. Kaizen

Kaizen Forever Disney

Anyone know where Jessica from Sweden is? Had her to years ago on the Wonder. She thought she might be going to Alaska. She was AWESOME!!

16. Princess Bette

Princess Bette DIS Veteran

We had Rexon last summer on the Dream and loved him! Has anyone seen him recently?

17. sdlong329

sdlong329 "Life is just a Fantasy!"

If she's on the Wonder, she WILL be going to Alaska, unless she transfers to another ship, or takes vacation during that time period.

18. MickeyAB

MickeyAB Earning My Ears

Oops. Marko from Montenegra was a wonderful server. The entire family was impressed. He was fantastic at pairing a dish for a particular diner. We are hoping he has moved from the Dream to the Fantasy.

Also had terrific service from both bartenders in Pink. So much fun to talk to.

19. mindelmouse

mindelmouse Rabid Disnoid's Spouse

Jessica was our server last August on the Wonder when we ent to Alaska. I don't know if she's still there or not. We loved her as well.

20. goterps1986

goterps1986 Mouseketeer

Princess Bette-we had Rexon on The Dream the first week of April. He was awesome! We will probably request him again in November!

21. sdlong329

sdlong329 "Life is just a Fantasy!"

Bartenders rotate between various stations. If server "A" is in Ooh-La-La on the Fantasy, they will rotate between The Tube, O'Gills, La Piazza (etc). This spreads out the workload, since some locations are busier than others.