Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

Does anyone know if Edward from England is still a server on the Fantasy? He's our all time favorite and we keep missing him.

The last post about him in this thread said he is now back on the Dream, which I am hoping is true b/c we were on the cancelled 10/20 Magic sailing, so now we're taking the 10/20 Dream cruise and I've requested him. *fingers crossed*

No, he is currently on vacation and then he is heading back to the Magic. I am thrilled to bits about this as we are hoping to be on the Magic in mid December.

Corinna

Wayne, dining room mgr, last seen 2 years ago on Magic, is still missing.........perhaps he went into dry dock for a refurb, too?

Does anyone know if we are able to send mail to crew members? The DH and I had a really great experience with our main dining room head server, server, asst server and I would really like to send mail to them. I was wondering if anyone can send me a link, thanks.

Does anyone know if we are able to send mail to crew members? The DH and I had a really great experience with our main dining room head server, server, asst server and I would really like to send mail to them. I was wondering if anyone can send me a link, thanks.

The following information is posted on page 1 (1st post) of this thread. It is accurate. There are many other (OLD) posts on other threads, with out-dated information.

#######

Would you like to communicate with your favorite DCL crew member?
The following address was updated as of @ June 2012, and is to be used for letters and small packages sent by US Mail (only) ... for any / all Disney Cruise Line ships ... regardless of their home port ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD:

Disney Cruise Line / Guest Communications
attn: Disney (SHIP NAME) / Crew Member Name & Department
PO Box 10238
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0238

The following information is posted on page 1 (1st post) of this thread. It is accurate. There are many other (OLD) posts on other threads, with out-dated information.

#######

Would you like to communicate with your favorite DCL crew member?
The following address was updated as of @ June 2012, and is to be used for letters and small packages sent by US Mail (only) ... for any / all Disney Cruise Line ships ... regardless of their home port ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD:

Disney Cruise Line / Guest Communications
attn: Disney (SHIP NAME) / Crew Member Name & Department
PO Box 10238
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0238

Thanks so much for the info:thumbsup2:cool1:

Yoyo from Trinidad and Tobago
He was a a vibe counselor but also a DJ during some events

Laszlo Gion was my Palo Server on the EB TransAtlantic crossing (May / June 2013), and is currently scheduled to return to the Magic from November 10, 2013 through April 25, 2014.

We've all had servers who were okay, or good ... but I tend to prefer and select those with superior knowledge, experience, and satisfaction among their peers. You have to be TOP NOTCH to become a Palo Server - Laszlo is no exception. Laszlo is friends with several other Hungarian DCL servers I have met and have become friends with over the past several years. As with these other close knit group of server friends of mine, Laszlo has proven himself to me and my cruise guests. My wife and I have sailed DCL 15 times (to date) ... typically, 7-14 night cruises. We visit Palo 2-3 times during a typical 7 night cruise. In my opinion, Laszlo is one of the top 2-3 Palo Servers in the entire fleet!

Lately, I have been scheduling cruises based upon when my servers will be on a specific ship. Accordingly, if you will be on the Magic from November 2013 - April 2014 ... you MUST request Laszlo Gion (home country = Hungary)!
:cool1:

Steven

Could you recommend a Palo server on the Magic if we sail before Laslo returns?

Susana from Portugal. :thumbsup2 She is friends with Laszlo, but we think she's just the best. She just returned to the Magic last weekend after being on vacation through dry dock.

Any one seen this Tiger was on Magic May 2012. I now it is a popular nick name and can't find the tip sheet that showed his real name.

I loved Tiger. He was listed on our tip sheet for Magic July 2012 as Tiger Khwannoi.
. He is awesome. He did this cup trick that he got my husband with a couple of times. Thanks for providing the name. Maybe some one has seen him recently if he is still with Disney.

Feisty Fairy said:
. He is awesome. He did this cup trick that he got my husband with a couple of times. Thanks for providing the name. Maybe some one has seen him recently if he is still with Disney.

My 2 year old was convinced he was magic.

Susana from Portugal. :thumbsup2 She is friends with Laszlo, but we think she's just the best. She just returned to the Magic last weekend after being on vacation through dry dock.

I second Susanna. I am so excited that she will be on the Magic in December.

Corinna

Gabriela was our server on the Fantasy in January this year... Really she's still around for our next cruise in Jan 2014. She's from Czech Republic and was engaged to Juan, Palo manager...

It looks as though you received a suggestion ... though I will send Laszlo a private message, asking him for input. ENJOY!

When will you be sailing on the Magic? We have a DCL Magic cruise scheduled for May (will have to postpone), as well as September ... will definately be on the September cruise, as Laszlo's schedule will likely have him on the ship at that time.
:thumbsup2

Gabriela was our server on the Fantasy in January this year... Really she's still around for our next cruise in Jan 2014. She's from Czech Republic and was engaged to Juan, Palo manager...

Gabriela was our server on the Fantasy last week and she is amazing! She took such good care of us, especially our daughter. She and Juan are getting married in the Czech Republic next summer. After that, she will be back (unless they decide to start a family, she told us). She is working with Rodwin. He did great brain teaser puzzles every night with the crayons - the kids loved them.

We really like Gede from Indonesia. We have had him on 3 cruises including this past summer on the Med cruise and requested him for our 12/2013 cruise out of Miami. He told us he will be back after dry dock.

I am so happy to here that Gede is still on board!! He was our assistant server in 2003! We were one of his first. Too late to request him though, we sail on the Magic 11/10. :sad1::sad1:

Gabriela was our server on the Fantasy last week and she is amazing! She took such good care of us, especially our daughter. She and Juan are getting married in the Czech Republic next summer. After that, she will be back (unless they decide to start a family, she told us). She is working with Rodwin. He did great brain teaser puzzles every night with the crayons - the kids loved them.
Thanks very much indeed! How can I ask DCL to get her again?

TempusFugit - Laszlo has confirmed Susana from Portugal as a friend, and qualified Palo server. If you request her ... please let her know how you found her (through DISboards, and Laszlo). Let us know how you make out.
popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter