Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by sdlong329, Apr 15, 2012.

1. DznyCrzy11

DznyCrzy11 "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference wh

Hi!!! :wave2:

How awesome!! Did you have 1st seating or 2nd seating? We had 2nd seating. Our server was Barry from India (I can't remember which city he said), and Galen from Indonesian. Our Housekeeper was Suta from Indonesian and he was super nice and funny!! All of them were wonderful!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. onecoolpilot

onecoolpilot Mouseketeer

[​IMG]

Is this the Tiziana that you refer to? We LOVE her. She was our server on the Dream in 2011, and on the Fantasy she was a head server in 2012. On embarkation day, I walked past her on the pool deck, and I wasn't going to say anything because she has met thousands after us, there's no way she would remember me. But to my amazement, she stopped me and said hi, and even asked where my daughter was, and she remembered our names!

THAT's why we choose to pay extra to go on Disney cruises instead of the others, for people like her. Curious though...she was what I call a head server back in October 2012, she was over a section of the dining room. Was she back tableside on your cruise?

4. IBelieveInTheMagic

IBelieveInTheMagic DIS Veteran

Yep, too cool!! :goodvibes We had 1st seating, table 23, with Romy (India) and Cherdsak (Thailand). We all loved Cherdsak (asst server) as he was just so sweet and genuine. We already mentioned how awesome Rexson was ;)

Heather

5. Tiggrou

Tiggrou Mouseketeer

Yes, I will never forget his kindness, and all he did to keep us happy during our whole trip... We truly had an extraordinary trip thanks to him!

6. collectoraholic

collectoraholic Is it time to sail yet?

No, not an imagination...we've had Wayne before and LOVED him! He was our Dining Headwaiter on our 11-Night Southern Caribbean Christmas Cruise on the Disney Magic in 2010. He was FANTASTIC! We've often wondered where he's currently located, so if anyone has any info, we too would greatly appreciate it. :thumbsup2

7. mrsfuzzmo

mrsfuzzmo DIS Veteran

URASTUS - He is a bar waiter on the Magic. We are still in touch with him, so no need to find out where he is, just wanted to give a shout out to our favorite DCL cast member Urastus el jen Pierre!!! Miss you friend!

8. twindaddy

twindaddy DIS Veteran

Anyone off the Wonder recently, wondering if Fiona and JD are still on cruise staff. Also had Harry Simons as dining room head server, he was outstanding.

9. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

not off the Wonder. But I know JD is on vacation right now going back soon

10. lindylou2_2002

lindylou2_2002 Mouseketeer

Do you mean Darren he is fab and has now moved to the Dream :( which is sad as we love him)
    We are on the magic on the 27th of oct and we have to put up the Brett or Brent. His wife however Yolanda is a fab Head server.

11. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

We are also on the Magic on the 27th but I don't mind Brent. We have sailed with him a few times and you are right...Yolanda is wonderful!!!

MJ

12. twindaddy

twindaddy DIS Veteran

He was the highlight of the kids club for my girls on our first cruise, then he moved over to the cruise staff. He really should be in upper management, he is awesome.

Hope he is still onboard next summer.

13. KristiMc

KristiMc DIS Veteran

Does anyone know where the bartender Nur is? He was on the Magic in June 2012. I'm hoping that he has moved to the Fantasy.

14. macfather

macfather Earning My Ears

I'm going to toss my vote in for Sammy at Oh la la or Ashley in Skyline of the Fantasy. Cheers to all the great cast members on all 4 ships.

15. ImprovGal

ImprovGal <font color=green>No animals were harmed in the ma

I know that when JD returns to the Wonder from his vacation, he'll be stepping up to the Club Host role. I was told I can look forward to seeing him as Club Host when I sail in January.

16. Minniemiss

Minniemiss DIS Veteran

He was at the adult pool bar on the Dream in September.:thumbsup2

17. kristieseem1

kristieseem1 Kristieseem1@gmail.com

Looking to see if Tolentino Gawan Galvez (Phillipines) or Ivan Gomeniuk (Ukraine) were on the Fantasy!?

Hoping hoping hoping they're there in February!

18. devon311

devon311 Earning My Ears

Sailed on the Fantasy March 2013 and had

Alex (Asst server) and Saul (server)

They were fantastic! Hoping they're still there when we sail again March 2014
    Already put in a request.

19. ACDSNY

ACDSNY I love my job! I love my job! I love my job!

Does anyone know if Kabelo from South Africa is still one the Fantasy?

20. sshaw10060

sshaw10060 DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Does anyone know if Edward from England is still a server on the Fantasy? He's our all time favorite and we keep missing him.

21. collectoraholic

collectoraholic Is it time to sail yet?

The last post about him in this thread said he is now back on the Dream, which I am hoping is true b/c we were on the cancelled 10/20 Magic sailing, so now we're taking the 10/20 Dream cruise and I've requested him. *fingers crossed*